ēlëvęn

(A/n): finally another chapter! I'm sorry for the wait, i was simply short of imagination. Hope you enjoy it

(The photo above is not mine, all rights to the author + there is an outfit reference up if you want)

(Y/n) always knew somehow that Vanya was transparent.
If she didn't look like she felt anything, it's because she didn't.
But when the (h/c) haired girl lurched inside the Academy, her lungs not responding correctly due to her running down the streets for ten minutes, and saw her tiny friend waiting for her sitting on the stairs, her eyes puffy and red, she felt pity.
As she said before, when Vanya truly felt something, she was transparent, and the wave of sorrow but happiness at the same time that was invading her was obvious.
(Y/n) kind of waddled to her side and sat down near her, their shoulders touching.
The brunette lifted her gaze and stared at her friend with her big brown eyes, her orbs trying to hide all sort of deep emotion that were travelling through her veins.
(Y/n) decided to talk, her voice croaky.
"Where is he? Is he ok?"
Vanya but her lower lip as soon as she felt her mouth twitch, and (Y/n) was sure she was trying to fight off a smile.
"He's...little"
(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
"What do you mea-"

"It's good to know dad didn't forget"
Both females snapped their heads in surprise to the direction where the voice came from slowly lifting their bodies off the ground, their eyes widening in surprise when they caught sight of the fifteen year old boy staring down at his own painting that hung neatly from the yellowish wall.

(Y/n)'s breath hitched and her eyes tensed, he was as beautiful as she remembered.

Number Five caught a small glimpse of her sister's accompaniment and lifted his eyebrows, secretly winking at the astonished girl that stood frozen on her feet.

The boy focused his gaze on Vanya, his soft looking lips stretched into a smile that didn't quite reach his electric light blue eyes. They were lit with sadness, and the forced expression of the contrary on his mouth would have looked comical to (y/n) if it didn't make her heart feel heavy.

Was something wrong?

"I read you're book by the way" his voice broke (y/n)'s wandering thoughts and made her focus on the conversation, her hand trembling behind her torso.

"Found it in the library that was still standing"

Vanya stared at him with nervousness, her lips tensing into a line.

"It was pretty good, all things considered. Definitely ballsy, giving up the family secrets"

He stopped for a moment.

"Sure that went over well"

The boy let his eyes stare at (y/n) then, seeing a strangely tiny figure of a girl he used to know filled with dreadful confusion but at the same way a terrific delight she didn't know she could possibly feel.

Her cheeks burned with anticipation as he opened his mouth.

"Hello, (y/n), long time no see"

At last the reader and five are reunited! I'll try to update as soon as possible

hee-hee