øne

It was the day were the umbrella academy kids rescued some hostages from a bank robbery.
They were instructed what to do, when to enter and who would kill who.
There were reporters and hundreds of people outside the bank, waiting for the police to arrive, but the Hargreeves couldn't care less.
The first to strike was Allison, whispering to a confused criminal that she heard a rumour.
Things got a little violent when that same criminal turned to look at his fellow and pointed a gun at his feet.
His friend got confused and raised his hands.
"Hey dude-..what the he-"
Shotgun.
Then Luther came flying from the roof and landed on a bunch of bad guys and began to beat them up mercilessly, even one of the robbers went flying out of the window.
"Guns are for sissies, knives are for real men!"
Diego then came to action and threw two sharp knives to his front which strangely changed direction and stabbed a man in the chest.

One of the enemies stood up on the recepcionist tables and began to demand to stay back, calling the kids "freaks" and pointing a gun out.
Diego began to make fun of him while Allison insisted that he was going to get hurt in a mocking voice.

The adult said to stand back once again, but this time number five appared behind him with the phrase "or what?"
He groaned lowly and began firing, sparks going everywhere, but Five was quicker; sneakily exchanging the gun for a stapler.

The man tried to attack him, obviously not noticing the lack of weapon on his hand.

Number five smirked mockingly.
"That's one badass stapler!" His voice cracked at the end of his sentence before he knocked the guy over.

One of the robbers began to step back until his back got against the wall, his hand stretched shakily and hit the wall three times in a row, an irecognisable name coming out of the man's mouth before he was dead on the ground with the help of Diego.

There were four men left, three of them got inside a glass room and the other one was hidden behind a column.

Luther ordered a not so pleased Ben to go and kill the ones who had escaped and he was about to break the column where the frightened man was hiding when a girl walked out of the doors.
Luther froze for a moment, staring at her as she so calmly walked his way and stood in front of the column where the robber was hidden behind it.

"What are you doing, stay out of my way"

The girl giggled lightly before her expression became a cold one.
"I don't think so"

And with that she kicked Luther's side of the head with her leg, making him stumble back a little bit.

All of the kids reacted differently, Allison obviously cussing out and running to the girl with a gun on her hand.

"Die bitch!"
She shot the gun, but was surprised on how easily the girl dodge the attack with a small movement of her neck, the bullet flying over her shoulder.

Number five and Diego glanced at the other and Diego nodded lightly, taking out his knives and throwing them at her.

The girl's head shot his way and her dark brown eyes turned grey for a moment.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

The knives simply trespassed her, like she was some kind of mist.

Luther got angry and began trying to punch her with all force, but for his dismay, his fist kept going through her body.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled out while he kept trying to hurt her.
Once again his fist tried to hit something, but this time she grabbed it with little to no effort. She smiled.

"The same that's wrong with you, dude"