♤♡ Mochi's Day ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning : Jiminie Mochi being evil aff and clingy as fuck

The light of the sun reflect inside the room while I was already up busy with a few things.

Smiling to myself, I took a deep breath before lifting the box in front of me and strolling my way to the room not far away from mine .

Only , once I was in front of it a thought struck me.

How was I supposed to open the door with my hands full? Well I mean I could just put the box down...

But I'm too lazy :)

Instead I took my foot out of my slipper and use my tiptoe to press against the handle of the door which opened fortunately .

What ? Don't tell me you never did this before because I'm sure it's a lie at 80%.

Anyway, entering the lair of the fox , I found him rolling on the bed while happily yeeping around.

I laughed at this and went beside the bed where he had now stop jumping and was looking at me curiously with several questions in his mind . So he quickly switch back and looked at me expectantly waiting for some answers.

" This box , contain a lot of things to pull pranks. And other variety of things. Basically you can do anything you want today , you can even destroy the house if this is what you want . It's not like I can't buy a new one with all the money I have so yeah . "

" Really ?!! "

" Yes , now come on we have a long day ahead of us . "

Jimin grinned as he put a boxer and took my hand in his before hoping off the bed and pulling me toward all the numerous mischievous plan he had planned for awhile now .

☆~TIME SKIP 'cause I'm too lazy to write every single thing- WAIT PUT THE CHAINSAW DOWN!- ~☆

This evening even after destroying and bothering everyone in this household, we hosted a party and it went wild .

Like really wild .

No but seriously, it was so wild that I end up finding a drunk Jin making out with his reflection because " he is handsome".

I- I just pushed it aside and went to see the fox in his room to bid him a good night only to found him in his pyjamas rolling on the bed while giggling.

My heart skipped a beat at the sight and I felt myself melting from the inside. I swear there must have been heart in my eyes . All my love and affection for the one who make it the harder for me was here right now , ready to blow up and coat the man with it .