♤♡ Kuma's Day ♢♧

[Edited]
*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning : I forgot to mention it but things get nearly lime in this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Another month , another day. Waking up to rays of sunshine going through the windows to my face , I sat on my bed and stretch.

After that I freshen up in my bathroom and change into clothes. Content with my appearance with my appearance, I made my way downstairs.

I grab my cup of hot chocolate and glanced at the calendar.

It was Yoongi's birthday today!

I smiled like crazy and run upstairs to grab my coat in my room . On my way there , I bump with the lucky person of the day .

" Hey happy birthday Yoongi ! "

" Thanks Y/n , why are you running? "

" Hum... "

Come on Y/n it's not the moment to be shy !

" I was wondering if you would like to come with me shopping for your birthday? Well more like hanging together! I-I mean... "

" *Chuckle* It's fine and I would love to spend time with you kitten. "

At this nickname I feel myself blushing hard and getting flustered, AHHHHHH GET YOURSELF TOGETHER ! What would Yuki say if he saw you like this ?!

Oh wait he would say nothing and start to beat Yoongi for flirting with me ( -_- ).

I shook my head to get rid of the different though and report my attention back to the black panther in front of me.

" If you could grab your coat and wait downstairs for me , then we can go . "

He nodded and go to his room. I grab both of my burning cheeks, squeal like a dying cat before putting my hands on the wall beside me and bashing my head against it .

It's only after that I noticed Jin looking at me with wide eyes, he did just get out of his room when I was squealing and he immediately go back into it when he saw me bashing my head against the wall . I think he mumbled something " Weird hooman " or " Not today Satan " Something along those lines.

Pushing it aside, I grab my coat and purse and join Yoongi downstairs. He smile at me but his expression was quickly changed to a worried one .

" What happened to you? Your forehead is red. "

" Ah it's nothing, I just bumped into the wall in my room , you know how clumsy I am~. "

Meanwhile Jin has gone downstairs too and was sipping his tea while looking at me with a judging face at my lie . I glare at him to not say anything,  he sighed and looked away with a "Whatever" expression.