♤♡ The forgotten past ♢♧

^Let's play the song when I tell you okay ?

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

A/n : Okay let's go back to real business as the last chapter was a filler with no story development at all and I'm sorry so here take this chapter please

Groaning, I rolled on my bed and fall on the floor. I moan in pain as I get up pushing my body up . I walked toward my bathroom to brush my teeth , as I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my eyes widened.

The skin of my neck and my collarbone were decorated with a farandole of colorful mark. Remembering when they come from I become red as a tomato. Pushing it aside, I stepped into the shower and change into clothes. As I was about to exit the room, I grab a scarf and put it on . We don't want to deal with the boys now do we ?

Making sure that the turtleneck + the scarf were making their job , I walked into the kitchen. Looking at the table, I saw Jin , Namjoon and surprisingly Yoongi, awake and eating their breakfast. The wolf smiled at me before putting a confused expression.

" Why are you wearing a scarf? "

The two other raised their head at me and a small smirk spread on their faces, they were proud of their work except that Yoongi don't know that Jin passed after him . There was a malicious glint in their eyes and they were showing no regret

Those fuckers-

Keeping my cool, I start to think about an excuse, I can't tell him that Yoongs took me as his birthday gift and Seokjin use my body as a canvas for his lips . One because he might lose his cool and Two because I'm sure the black panther won't hesitate to jump on Jin.

" I have a sore throat because of all the drinks I took last night and I think it's a bit cold in here . "

" Make sense, in this case you should swallow tea(hyung) for breakfast. "

(A/n : Yeah I made this sentence dirty when I said we go back to serious, whatcha gonna do ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Nodding, I walk toward the counter and poured myself a cup of tea . And munched on a toast with Nutella on it . Sighing internally.

So much for preventing a murder .

Once I was done with my food, I grab my jacket and walked to the front door only to found Namjoon already here waiting for me.

" Namjoon what are you doing ? "

" I have to get to work, what about you? "

" Yuki called me not long ago, he want to talks to me. "

" Let's go together then . "

I nodded and he grab my hand in his , he smiled at me , showing his dimples. I felt butterflies in my stomach at the sight. I looked away and just walked with him by my side. He was wearing a beanie to hide his wolf ears and his tails was in his pants. Eventually we started a small conversation that was more than pleasant.