♤♡♢♧ Genetic & Carrot ♧♢♡♤

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Jin yanked Jimin by the back of his shirt and the fox found himself on the carpet

" YOU'RE THAT ONE HOBO THAT LIVED IN THE DUMPSTER IN THE ALLEYWAY ! "

" What the... WAIT YOU'RE THAT ONE HOMELESS WHO MADE THE CARTON BOX FORT ! "

Soon the two were enjoying themselves and chatting like nothing weird happened just a minute ago. True to say that I wasn't going to get raped by Jimin and lost my virginity,completely not at all.

I will remember that you jamless shit .

( Jk you didn't thought that )

Fortunaly Jin come at the right moment  or else I prefer to not think about it but I should remind myself to always carry my rape whistle just in case.

By now the two hybrids were done ranting about their life in the streets and were back to the initial question.

" Wait why were you doing on top of Y/n ?!"

" Euh... taking something out of her face? "

" You can't fool me Jimin and for your information in this house we don't have this kind of relationship. "

" What but there six male alpha hybrid and one female human ! You can't tell me that it looks innocent and that you guys just play Uno! "

" Actually we're more into monopoly , anyway Y/n was the one who reach for us and save us by giving us a roof in exchange of nothing. She just do it to help us and we're all housemates.  "

The fox ears were down and he looks at me with guilt in his eyes . I think that he regret what he had done and how he misunderstood the situation. I can't blame him , I would had think the same if I was in his place .

" I'm so sorry Y/n for thinking so low of you, I feel so bad... "

" It fine Jiminie, From your past I can understand why you thought that. "

I get up from the bed and stand in front of the man . I tend my hand for him to grab and he did, pulling him up he stumble and grab me into a hug. Seokjin smile and get out of room and show me a thumb up before softly closing the door.

" Hey , it's finished now . You are safe . "

He only tighten his grip and put his head in the crook of my neck , tears spilling on my skin . I lift one of my hand and rubbed his ears in a soothing manner. Then we proceed by cuddling on the bed and eventually fall asleep .

~☆~☆~☆

The next morning I woke up and was greeted by the sight of a cute sleeping  Mochi . He is so cute that I couldn't resist the urge to squish his puffy cheeks so to calm my pulsion I just poke his cheek with my finger . I just did it three times before he opened his eyes.