ballad (kpop group)

a/n definetly not an organized oc profile, since this is a 5-member figment of my imagination. just a blurb or two with ideas and all that stuff. 

features a new oc (song yoomi) and four reinvented ocs, transferred into the kpop world (avis davinci >> kim hyejin, europa lethe king >> lee jieun, tomomi jiko >> ko minji, aito mikoshiba >> choi aejung) 

--

Ballad Ideas

Debuted under KQ Ent. January 5th, 2019 (alluding to "High! 5! 1! Vibe!" greeting)

Debut ages: Yoomi (20), Avis (21), URA (20), Minji (19), Aejung(18)

Debut song: DDAENG-DONG

Debut theme: "Maleficent" (Fantasy but with Dark and Urban) (badass, gothic, slight royal) So black, green/yellow, gloss, vinyl, lace, long gloves, leather, shoulder pads, crowns & tiaras

First EP: all five but profiles, each with a black-gloved hand interacting with them

EP name- THRONEROOM: PAWN And all the names will be THRONEROOM and then a chess piece (maybe rook? knight maybe not bc they're all females... bishop? last one is crowned referring to the queens and kings)

Comeback theme: Modern Fantasy (more classic take on fantasy, royal stuff, but has very Chromat/Wires and structure vibes)

Hair colors during first era: Black (Yoomi, URA), silver grey (Avis), black with purple streaks (Minji), Brunette (Aejung)

Hair color during second era: blonde with yellow streaks (Minji), Natural red (Aejung), Black with platinum blonde/white tips (Yoomi), Brunette (URA), Seonghwa Blonde (Avis)

Weekly Idol: KPOP Uni- Ateez vs. Ballad (so, KQ Edition). Beginning of the fandom-transcending Hongjoong x Yoomi ship (they've begun dating at this point, but it was secret) Anyways, there's a lot of good KQ fluff and some really crazy moments (Ateez are crackheads and Ballad are badass, closeted lesbians) (so,, the rappers sing {ballad wins}, Sexy dance challenge {Yoomi snaps and hongjoong's reaction is priceless}, "KQ subunit performances" {Ateez and Ballad members group up and perform on the spot})

Ballad is less girly and conforms less to the standard KPOP girl group image. They are also hella confident and sexy, and woo their fans with lip bites and boy group sexiness). They also radiate high key lesbian vibes and are not ashamed of being cheeky.

Might b bc Yoomi is from America, making her attitude less in line with reg Korean attitude. It comes across as rude lots of the time. Still trying her best to survive in Korea, send her help. She's beloved by the group and the fans bc she also has a dorky, witty side. She's trying.

When Yoomi releases her mixtape (at least 2 years from debut), she opens up about culture shock and how that added up with her anxiety. Ooh, provocative subjects.

She's really smart, but it balances out with her being sassy and also provocative. Is really soft though, just an anxious bean who needs protection. So hongjoong with more attitude and aegyo, same acuteness, and less quirk

Hongjoong and Yoomi open up about dating after dating two years of dating and a year of Ateez (roughly November 2019) (EDIT: After Triptych sO around Feb 2020), which surprisingly earned a lot of support (the ship between them had become fanon by then)

Ateez are Yoomi's bitches. End of discussion.

Kidding, but Woosan love her dearly and are kind of her bitches. They are a trinity of chaos and destruction, although she acts as the reasoning for them much of the time. Mingi and Yunho join sometimes.