robyn nü-se (GTHM)

name: robyn hermione 女色 (nü-se), athena (gotham sirens age)

universe: gotham

age: 27-29 (idk)

occupation: co-owner of the sirens, siren's strategist, siren's information gatherer, anti-hero

face-claim: nada (yet)

personality: she is a little less psychotic than barbara, but shares her slyness and has contacts like barbara. she is a little less stoic than tabitha, but shares her love for weaponry and her poise. she is a sarcastic, sly, charming, yet powerful anti-hero. she is astute, great with her acting, yet also combative, great in the field, yet she is best with information. she is the smartest of the sirens (and most of gotham, second only to nygma), the information gatherer and the strategist, whether it be for the economics of the club or for battles. she is a dangerous mixture of rational and attitude, of actions and words. she is also a great actress, a seductress, and a more-than-decent flirt.

she isn't heartless, necessarily. she is ride-or-die with her sirens. if anything, she is loyal to those who matter. once you get to know her, she commits herself to you, offering both banter and a hand during hard times. 

guilty pleasures: a bit of blood. easily outsmarting her opponents. kissing the girls. (fucking the guys.) typing up plans and intentions on a typewriter. staying ahead of the game. flirts (especially with nygma) bonding with the sirens. petty crimes (especially with selina). champagne. vintage revolvers. smirks. lip-biting. crocodile tears. analysis. smoke. vintage/1920s aesthetic. leather on satin. combat boots. blades. cackles. 

family shiz: none, really. 

backstory

(s1): she used to work as the co-director of forensics, next to ed nygma. she was liked to an extent, a bit more than nygma, but people were hesitant around her because of her slightly deceitful aura. she was later discovered by the then-powerful fish mooney, who helped her develop her inherent skills into communication, more specifically information gathering. fish mooney regarded her highly as her pupil, gaining information from robyn. robyn wasn't satisfied, always aiming to cement her spot in the gotham underworld, even killing maroni for fish to prove her desire to be the best, before leaving her position in the gotham gcpd. despite her wishes, penguin defeated fish mooney, later resulting in the fall of the two ruling families, falcone and maroni. this left her a little less powerful, but she still retained her reputation, and through the chaos became one of the most reliable and influential information dealers. in this state, she grows drunk off of power, killing as needed, growing increasingly unstable with the amount of knowledge and authority she was starting to obtain. she quits gcpd before they could catch her.

(s2): tabitha and theo galavan come to town and turn to her to find a way to break inmates out of arkham to form maniax (which she is apart of), not knowing that they would be double-crossed. during their time together, barbara, tabitha, and robyn bonded as never before. tabitha spares them and lets them stay with galavan as he kickstarts his campaign, kidnapping and killing those who stood in his way. robyn grows even more volatile, finding pleasure in the corruption which only grew when galavan came to power. they stuck together until time for the elaborate plot for barbara to kill gordon, which they argue about and split up, robyn being against it as it made barbara vulnerable. robyn later is knocked out by galavan, who turns her in (which sends her to arkham) for fighting against the scheme to kill gordon (as well as for publicity) before the order of st. dumas comes to town. enraged because of theo turning in robyn for publicity and barbara being captured by the gcpd, tabitha is hellbent on saving the two. fate's sleight of hand allows both robyn and barbara to be cleared as "sane" by hugo strange (who had other plans for them?). once galavan is killed, the three slowly become the sirens, wreaking havoc as they please. hearing that the revived galavan, azrael, hurt tabitha, she pulls strings to help penguin and butch kill theo, seeing it as the last straw after turning her in for his mayoral campaign. learning fish was free let her feel a little threatened but happy, knowing she was going to love her empire and that penguin was feeling incredibly scared. throughout the season, robyn remains close to enigma, being his first confidante in his actions and his secret-keeper. she stays close to him even throughout both of their lock-ups. 

(gotham sirens time): she pulls strings and puts together the sirens, almost like a memorial to the old post-jim gordan age. selina and her are close, and convincing ivy was easy enough because she trusted cat (who trusted you) but it took a while to get harley to join the fray.

ethnicity: asian-american

looks: she has long, two-toned hair, one side being white and the other black. her hair is slightly wavy and a bit unpredictable, and can usually be found in a loose bun or a half up in a bun and half down look. she has naturally sculpted brows which are black like half of her hair. her left eyebrow is shaved down the middle, leaving a slight scar there. she has piercing eyes, which are a barely-there blue (but mainly grey). they are slanted and narrow, reflecting her asian heritage. she has a thin nose, which is adorned with a septum. the septum is usually a thin band of silver or a black bulls-ring. her lips are thin yet plump, which frames her slightly round but angular face. she has light tan skin, which is very lightly covered in various tattoos. she has many ear piercings, one ear with double lobes and a middle ear piercing, the other with a lobe piercing and double helix. she is thin, with a toned body from training, with average-sized boobs and a little curve.

love interest(s): nygma (complicated, idk flirting?), harvey (was, for info)

affiliation(s): edward nygma (good friend with limited benefits, was coworker), oswald cobblepot (friend), barbara kean (best friend, business partner, siren sister), tabitha galavan (best friend, business partner, siren sister), fish mooney (was apprentice, mother-daughter like), theo galavan (was coworker, was hitwoman, was wanted to kill), jerome valeska (was co-maniax,  is still a good friend), selina kyle (friend, partners), ivy pepper (acquaintance), bruce wayne (acquaintance, slightly okay), jim gordan (acquaintance, giver of information)

extras:

[i] she has reading glasses!

[ii] her half-white, half-black hair is supposed to slightly represent her duality (gemini-likeness)- the good/bad, the actions/words, the barbara/tabitha, etc.

[iii] her name is complicated?

     [[iii.i]] robyn nü-se is a literal pun on robbing news, which is like gathering information

     [[iii.ii]] 女色 in english means feminine charm, which is something robyn uses *frequently*

     [[iii.ii]] hermione, her middle name, is based on the patron god of geminis, hermes. also because harry potter hermione is a fucking badass and a queen.