mars song-fischer (RL)

name: mars song-fischer (stagename: CHESH///RE)

universe: real life/music (prettymuch, yungblud, bts)

age: (currently) 20

occupation: producer/singer/songwriter

face-claim: marycake (@marycake on instagram)

personality: she's awkward but so sweet and can be the most badass bitch if tested. a bit of an alternative girl herself. also a huge-ass nerd- loves herself some marvel and video games in general. loves her music over everything (she's a music producer). rebellious and sassy. a queen but her social anxiety fucks her up. bisexual babe, lgbtq+ and mental health activist. lives an aesthetically-pleasing grunge-ish/hipster-ish/ baddie-ish life.

guilty pleasures: late-night jam sessions in the studio. strumming a new guitar for the first time. broken-into leather boots. platonic cuddling. concert crashing. stealing hoodies. writing a good hook. kisses 24/7. rooftops. crowd surfing.

family shiz: her mother passed in a car crash when she was a sophomore in high school. she was very close to her. the father is really close to her. she has a little brother (two years younger than her) who she loves with all her heart.

backstory: she always loved music. so when she picked up her first guitar pick, or let her fingers glide across the ivory keys of a grand piano for the first time, she knew it was going to take over her life. so at age 14, she started playing around with music software, setting up her own makeshift studio at age 15. she made her own music, singing and writing everything herself. Simon Cowell discovered her soon at the age of 16, him being majorly impressed with her abilities. she then dove head first into her career, producing song after song with famous artists under the stagename CHESH///RE. she blew up at age 17 with a single with Little Mix, and continued to only produce songs for famous artists with her own alternative/rock touch. she remained faceless and basically nameless until her first concert, where she blew up the internet with her face reveal. at age 18, she moved to l.a. to pursue her career.

she released her first album, 'Euphoria', at age 18, which was composed of only new collaborations with different artists which incorporated her compositional style. she soon began her solo career after that, debuting her first single, 'geraniums', which rocketed towards the top of the charts. at 19, she released her b-side to 'Euphoria', an album named 'Misery', which was made up of only songs written, produced, and sung by her. these two albums were combined in a compilation album named 'Euphoric Misery', which garnered global attention and soon allowed her to go on an international tour, named 'Euphoric Misery: The Stage Experience'. after she returned, she continued to work with different artists, most notably her long-time collaborator and good friends PRETTYMUCH (Misc. Singles) and the global sensation BTS (Map of the Soul: Persona). at age 19, she released her first EP of her 'memo' series, 'memo: FACES', which was what she referred to as a "self-endorsement pleasure project" instead of a "traditional album".

she has won three BBMAs, Top Rock Song (2018) for her lead single 'geraniums', Best New Artist (2018), and the newest catergory at the BBMAs, Best Producer (2019). she also won the grammy for Best New Artist (2018). 

ethnicity: mixed. mainly asian, a tad causasian.

looks: known for her consistent and signature orange hair, whether it be a bright orange (shown above) (2017-18), or a light bleahed peach (2019). her hair is usually in an a-line cut, with the ends on her hair slanting up slightly (2017-18) or long and messy (2019). her wigs usually are longer or/and have more volume. her eyes are cat-like, with brown irises with flecks of hazel in them. she has a septum, a belly-button piercing, many ear piercings, and many patch tattoos (same tats as zyn). she has a defined jawline and a heart-shaped face. she loves mixing and matching hipster grunge styles with popular dress (aka baddie aesthetic). she is slightly toned, with some fat and stretch marks (she rocks it regardless).

love interest(s): brandon arreaga (on and off, currently together)

affiliation(s): prettymuch (colleagues/friends), simon cowell (fatherly boss), bts (colleagues/friends)

extras:
[I] the 'Euphoric Misery' album cover features a posing hand, being orbited with two rings, one of fish and the other of stars.

[II] she writes most of her music by hand into notebooks. she keeps a bookshelf of songs she has written in her studio.

[III] jungkook (of BTS), being the closest in age to mars, loves to tease her, in concerts (including the Boy With Luv BBMAs performance) picking her up bridal style to embarrass her.

special catergory- albums & tracklists:

memo: FACES (2019)

[i] avis, [ii] vana, [iii] emelise, [iv] reine, [v] zyn, [vi] ocho, [vii] europa, [viii] kathedrale, [ix] OMAKE