suihou touroku (HQ)

name: Suihou Touroku

universe: Haikyuu!

age: 17/2nd Year (Season 1)

occupation: Student at Karasuno, Joint Manager of Karasuno's Boy's Volleyball Team/Secondary Coach

face-claim: N/A

personality: Constantly wanting. Greedy in the best, most Slytherin way. Determined to the max. Always seeking to become more. Always teaching herself, learning more to reach the summit. Also is incredibly competitive; her participation in volleyball made it like so. She wants to win, therefore making her incredibly driven to win.

Unforgiving towards herself. Has an unwavering work ethic, which can become unhealthy due to her ambitious and competitive nature. Suffers from the ailment of "overworking". When confronted about the certain ailment, she has the tendency to push others away and ignore advice which would have bettered her situation; makes her cold and stubborn.

Is confident, but not Tanaka/Nishinoya sort of loud confident, but more rather a Daichi with some kick. Amongst the three girl managers, she is considered the "hot" one, not just because of her features (and piercings!) and dress, but because of her attitude. A dash of cheek mixed in with maxed-out cleverness, 100% fire.

Master strategist. Became the unofficial coach of Karasuno when she became joint manager since the old coach left the team for retirement not only because of her past experience but also because of her brilliant innate sense for the game. Fantastic schemer for volleyball, confidence molds her into a great fill-in for coach and drill-sergeant. Suga and she are two peas in a pod when it comes to game-plans, so they like to soundboard off each other and bonded quickly over their love for the game, ability to understand both one another and the team, and skill in strategy. Are commonly referred to as "The Falconer Duo". Not only is she fantastically witty in play, but she is an A-student (is in 2-5, a class for the accelerated).

Although mildly a small firecracker, she has matured a lot and has become a more reliable, respectable girl. After injuring herself the first time around, she ignored the doctor's orders and secretly started training for the volleyball season over her summer break and continuing to become the main Libero for the girl's team, pushing away all those close to her who fought against her will. After reinjuring herself and being banned from the court, she thought her life was all over because not only did she lose her true love (volleyball), but also would lose her friends and family through her tantrums. But after being scouted & quickly accepted and embraced into the Karasuno's Boys Team, she knew it would not be the end for her love for the sport, although she physically wouldn't be able to play it seriously. She learned to be more forgiving of herself, of her circumstances, & to listen and understand those around her.

As a former volleyball player, she wasn't exactly average. Even in junior high, she was exceptionally gifted, especially in terms of game-smarts, agility, and reaction time. She played as a hitter from the beginning of her volleyball career until when she first tore her ACL, making a name for herself as being everywhere at once and the commander of the court as Ace. Afterward, she directed her agility and deep understanding of the game to becoming a Libero to avoid putting stress onto her ACL. She naturally fit the mold of a Libero, quickly mastering the role with her extensive volleyball knowledge and intense training.

When she became coach, she would exercise her understanding and past experience as both an offensive specialist and defensive specialist to create different strategies and training schedules, which she has continued to do even after Ukai has been cast as coach. Now, after tearing her ACL a second time, she still has her game-smarts and to some level retained most of her agility and quick reactions. She picked up running after careful rehabilitation to keep in shape, and has begun to run alongside the boys of the team during practice and outside of practice. She has retained her athletic build slightly and is still slim and well-off in terms of muscle definition, although her bulkiness and muscle matter has decreased. She shows off her skills on a special episode of the 2-on-2 she and Suga have against the duo of KageHina as both Libero and Hitter.