ocho murasakino (AC)

name: Ocho Murasakino

universe: Assassination Classroom/Ansatsu Kyōshitsu

age: 12/13 (Class A, Junior High), 14 (Killing Korosensei), 15 (Back to Class A)

occupation: Student (Formerly), Assassin (Formerly), Ministry Worker in the Ministry of Economics and Trade (Mainly trade now) (Currently)

face-claim:

personality: She's incredibly smart- basically Karma's level of natural intelligence, but she's best in the languages and communication. This helps her being the in-house femme fatale and Karma's partner in strategy and planning. Thanks to the abuse her parents give, she developed a deep-rooted case of anxiety, which is incredibly detrimental if not properly treated. She also learns from her parents to be dilligent and hardworking (to an unhealthy amount). Her true personality, however, is her confident, slightly cheeky self. She's finally proud of herself, able to act her way into provocation and charm. And with Rio and Karma's influence, her cheek has also turned her into a little bit of a devilish prankster. When a person gets to know her, she loving, loyal, and so-very committed. Assassination wise, she's incredibly gifted with words, as previously mentioned, has a very high pain tolerance with speedy reflexes and agility, making her great at hand-to-hand combat. She's very good with a gun and even better with a gun, that said making her better than the majority of the class.

guilty pleasures: driving back to the seaside house often. on her motorcycle, especially. letting her purple hair down. letting loose and pranking with the squad. letting her jacket hang off her shoulders. white lies. applying charm. asking irina for advice. 

family shiz

> Parents

 Like Karma's parents, her parents are always gone on trips, being both self-indulgent ones and business ones. But contrary to his parents, hers are incredibly strict, making sure their little girl adheres to the right "path" to success- something they started enforcing with both verbal and physical abuse. When she follows their "path" to success, i.e. being a compliant, dilligent A+ student, like when she was accepted both times into Class A, she was pampered for a night by her parents, who usually ignored her on trips or beat her. But when she goes against their wishes, which Korosensei had been cultivating, for instance, when it was announced that she was transferred to Class E, she was beaten half-to-death. This also comes to play when she and Karma are trying to have sex for the first time, and her parents come home to it. They start beating her, not caring if Karma was in the room, telling her that she should be focusing on academics and not whoring herself out to a random boy (she didn't tell them they've been dating for two years at that point). This drives Karma and Ocho to break up, splitting the soulmates apart. One of the only good things which result from this is that she has an abnormally tough pain-tolerance, which comes in handy throughout the series.They are very much so responsible for her anxiety (which was displayed at the beginning of the first season). 

>> Grandparents 

Her grandparents were a different story. They were the light in Ocho's life- they knew she was getting a lot of pressure from her parents (maybe not exactly all of the details) and supported her through the entire thing. They weren't as rich as her parents, who carved their own path to the life of affluence, but they had heart, and to Ocho that was all that mattered. They were incredibly close. When she was feeling overwhelmed by her parents' pressure or actions, she would take the Monorail for 3 hours to their house to stay the night at their modest seaside shack. When they passed, it made Ocho snap. She couldn't handle it all after that; their deaths just were the final blow which made her parent-molded "perfect" life fall apart. It also caused an even bigger rift between child and parents because of the one valuable thing her grandparents owned, a plot of seaside land with a small house on it, was signed away on the will to Ocho and not her parents. She was too young to inherit it, but it also meant that her parents couldn't touch it. This is the shack Ocho will go back to in her future to come back to her roots and find herself in the midst of crisis.