Chapter 36: Nightmare

Start from the beginning

Changbin hummed as an answer to that and just continue to hold the warlock until he had fully calmed down. It took a little bit of time for Jisung to recover from this nightmarish vision-whatever and leave the vampire prince's safe and warm hug.

————————

"What should we do? It was planned that we would leave for Transylvania later today", the warlock asked and whipped away the last bits of his tears. Changbin seemed a little lost in thought. "I would call Minhyuk-hyung and ask him about this but I know from Changkyun-hyung that he is busy because of the fall of the barrier", the vampire prince thought out loud.

Jisung sighed and brought his knees up to hug them. "So we can just hope it was a stupid nightmare", he mumbled. Changbin looked at the warlock, who still seemed so fragile and scared it made his heart break a little.

"We can call Felix and Minho to make sure they are fine and tell them about your dream, maybe they can put it to use", the vampire suggested and Jisung nodded his head weakly.

"Everything is going to be fine, Jisung", Changbin said and patted the warlock's head while he grabbed Jisung's phone from the warlock's nightstand. He turned the display on and looked at the time. It was 4:43 in the morning.

"They both will probably be asleep", the vampire prince said and showed Jisung the time. "Can we still try to call them?", the warlock asked in a small voice, looking at the vampire with his big sky blue eyes. Changbin became weak almost instantly.

"Alright but if they come back to Yellow Wood to kill me for waking them up that's on you", Changbin tried to joke to cheer the younger up. The warlock showed a little smile but nothing more, so the vampire just unlocked the phone.

Changbin knew Jisung's password ever since he moved into the castle. The vampire searched in the contacts for Minho's number and called the older since he was more likely to pick up if Jisung was the one calling him. He put the phone on speaker but immediately there was this robotic female voice saying "Sorry this phone number is currently out of reach. Please try again later".

Changbin could literally see Jisung stiffen and he would lie when he said that he wasn't worried now. Yesterday there wasn't a problem with reaching out to the two cat hybrids. Jisung even had a pretty long phone call with Minho and as far as the two of them knew they didn't change their position, which meant either something was wrong with the connection in general or Jisung's nightmare was indeed a cleared up part of the vision he had three days ago.

"I will try to call Felix", Changbin said and dialed the ginger's phone number in hopes of him picking up. Again, you could only hear the robotic female voice say: "Sorry this phone number is out of reach. Please try again later"

There was a heavy silence that filled the room after Changbin ended the call. Thousands of thoughts were running through the heads of the teenagers and many of them weren't good.

"This can't be a good sign", the vampire broke the silence with a mumble he hadn't planned on letting out but it was like a kickstarter for Jisung.

The warlock immediately stood up like a lighting, walking over to his closet and rummaging through it in a hurry seemingly in search of something important.

"Jisung, what-", Changbin started but was cut off by the younger. "Minho's dark blue hoodie. I kind of stole it from him on accident", the warlock already answer the vampire's question. Jisung pulled out the dark blue hoodie not long after.

"I know where the sky clan territory is, since I asked Minho about it yesterday. Maybe my dream hasn't come true yet and we can still save them and their parents' clan from the fire", the warlock continued with a determination in his voice that even covered how scared he actually was.