Chapter 18

JARED'S POV

          Waking up in the morning with Chloe in my arms is a wonderful feeling. Right now her butt is moving deliciously against my shaft making it twitch. Is she awake and has she healed? Well..... There's only one way to find out. I moved my arm from her waist and squeezed her rear gently. Her soft skin there and the way she stretched made my shaft twitched again. Oh yeah.....she's awake. Good.

          I moved my hand to my favourite twins. "Jared?" "Shh...Baby let me love you." Sitting up, I took off her Tshirt and I put my hands on both of her breasts. She bit her bottom lip. Yes...she loves it when I mold her breasts. It seems the more I mold her breasts, the more bigger they get? Or is it my imagination? Putting my mouth on left her nipple, I sucked it in like a baby, making her arch her back giving more access to me. Mm.....I love her twins so much. Switching to her right nipple, I did the same while I moved down my right hand inside her underwear and cupped her core. "Baby. You're already so wet for me. So sexy." I gently rubbed her sensitive nub and that made her moaned. I want her to moan louder for me so I took off her underwear and my boxers as well. Gazing upon her glorious naked body, I opened her legs and looked at her core.

          It took me a lot of willpower not to take her before as I'm waiting for her to heal. Looks like she has healed but I might hurt her again. I slowly push in my middle finger in her core. She moaned again and I moved my finger inside her causing her to lift her hip. "Baby did I hurt you?" "No. Please..." I went back to her breasts and at the same time slid in two fingers inside her core to double her pleasure. As my fingers are moving in and out her core, her breaths are getting faster. "Does it hurt baby?" "No. Please Jared. Please. I need you."

          Not stopping my fingers, I looked into her eyes with desire and asked, "What do you want me to do Chloe?" When she tried to put her small hand around my shaft but I had to pull away. "Baby. You can touch me as much as you want later but right now, tell me what you want." She looked shy but she moved nearer and whispered in my ear, "I want you inside me now." "My pleasure baby."

          Rubbing the hardened tip of my shaft against her core had her whimpering. I slowly pushed in until all of my long hard length is inside her and she gasped. "Does it hurt baby?" She's still tight and her core is so warm. "No." I thrust her slowly at first and increased my speed after a while. I love seeing her breast shakes every time I thrust her. After molding her twins for while, I started to thrust her harder. "Faster Jared." She closed her eyes as she pants and moans her feelings of pleasure. "Harder Jared." Feeling her core suddenly squeezing my shaft, I knew she was coming. Pounding her more harder, she arched her back and screamed my name. I groaned and grunted as I sprayed my seeds into her womb. I can feel our warm juices spilling out from her core.

          Standing up, I noticed a small smudge of blood on the bed sheet. "Chloe. Let's take a shower together." She followed me and we brushed our teeth before showering together. Kissing her, I was gentle with my hands on her body. "Did I hurt you baby?" Blushing, "No. I didn't feel any pain." After cleaning her core, I can't resist licking it. Her taste is so intoxicating and my shaft hardened again. Making her lean against the shower wall and lifting her left leg high on my elbow, I entered her core again. She was surprised but soon lost in the pure ecstasy that I was pounding into her.

          After spraying her womb with my seeds again, we took a quick shower. I covered the messy part on the bed sheet with my extra shirt and we went back to sleep. Maybe another round before lunch.