Part 5

Adrien sat with Alya and Nino. They were busy with there own conversation so Adrien spaced off, occasionally glancing over at Marinette and Luka. He finally decided to ask. "Does Marinette having feelings for me?"  Nino and Alya's faces fell. Long silence. "Ugh well um- I'm gonna get another cookie." And he ran off. "Coward" Alya said under her breath. She took a deep breath and finally spoke. "I'm sorry Adrien, but I'm not going to give away Marinette's privacy." Adrien
nodded and smiled at Alya's loyalty. But he had to know more.
"I know Alya, and I respect that. But if you can't tell me, will she ever tell me?" Alya's eyes widened and she shook her head in defeat. "Fine. You're right Adrien. If I don't tell you the truth, I'm not sure Marinette will ever work up the courage. Yes. She's had a major crush on you since the first week of school." Adrien's heart skipped a beat and he held back smile. "But, you may be too late."  she pointed over to Marinette's table. Adrien sighed and nodded.

"I know. I feel like such an idiot for not seeing it." Alya tilted her head. "So, how do you feel?"
He sighed and answered honestly. "I-I really don't know. It's all really sudden." "We'll keep me in the loop. You might want to think a little faster before it's too late." And she got up. Adrien looked over at Marinette. Marinette's gaze suddenly left Luka's and met his. She got up and ran to Adrien. Adrien hugged her. "I love you Adrien!" "I love you too Marinette!" ~

"Adrien, Adrien do you want a cookie?" Adriens daydream ended and he saw Nino peering in front of him. This was when Adrien finally understood his true feelings for Marinette. 

Blind In Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें