Part 2

Marinette walked into the classroom only to see that the room was filled with 11th graders. She was confused, but then she got a tap on her shoulder. "Marinette?" She turned around only to see Luka. Her heart started pounding and she started sweating. "Oh, um pie- ugh I mean hi!" Luka chuckled and put his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure your wondering why the 11th grade class is in Mrs. Bustiers classroom?" Marinette has stopped listening so she just said "Oh uh yeah." "Well we switched classrooms for the day bc you have a larger whiteboard. I have to get to class now but could u meet me at lunch? I really would love to talk to u more." Marinette eye's widened, -why does he want to talk to me?

I've barely even said anything to him- Luka smiled at her and said "bye".       Marinette didn't quite understand Luka. For this reason, she always tried to push him out of her mind. But no matter how much she tried, he always broke his way through. He wanted to talk to her still, even though she barely said anything.  The more she thought, the more she realized that Luka truly cared for her. Next thing she knew she bumped into Adrien. "Oh sorry, Adrien." He blinked and smiled at her, looking a little jostled. "Oh no it's fine. How are you? I hope the Akuma last night didn't bother u too much?" "I was fine, thanks for asking. Well see u in class." Marinette said and waved goodbye." She kept walking to her locker when Alya

approached her. "Girl! You just talked to Adrien without stumbling your words!" Marinette shook her head at Alya's spying. "Well I mean...it's not that big of a deal." Alya squinted at her, "What? Of course it is!! This means u can finally tell him how u feel! And finally we can double date!" Marinette rolled her eyes, "Alya, your getting ahead of yourself." But on the inside, Marinette was contemplating. -I feel exhausted from worrrying over Adrien. And he doesn't even like me. And Luka...- This was the moment Marinette finally realized it. She was over Adrien.