Chapter One

A/N 18+ LGBT, sex and potentially BDSM warning. Please read my other story; "Triangles of all Shapes and Sizes" first as that might be a nice introductory for you, but it also carries a great deal of backstory regarding James and Blake's relationship that I will only cover again here in brief.

Enjoy... :) please vote the chapters up so more people can find them! Unless you hate it than... thanks for giving me a go anyway :)

--------------------
"So you're background is in marketing, right?" The reporter asked in her high sweet voice. Her breasts bulged beneath the low cut v-neck top she was wearing and her blonde hair was tied back, her eyes wanting.

"Yep," Blake stammered and Melissa's hand gripped his upper thigh beneath the table.

He had been the one to ask his wife to be present during the interview. They'd discussed at length the image he needed to maintain if his new career as a National Rugby League player in the starting line up for the city team was going to last.

When the request for an exclusive interview came down from the team bosses, Blake knew he couldn't decline it. And so here he sat opposite a formidable albeit dangerously attractive interviewer.

She knew it too.

He was going to be on the cover of JOCK magazine, a full page spread with him standing there with nothing but a football to cover his junk.

Unfortunately... or fortunately whatever way you looked at it, JOCK had sent a photography crew and the busty journalist to his house where they were setting up right now.

Melissa had been the one to select their dining table for the interview, intent on keeping at least four feet of polished white terrazzo between him and the busty blonde who hadn't made eye contact with Melissa even once.

"Great, so you probably know all the questions I want to ask before I'm going to ask them anyway," she giggled at him and he could see, as clearly as he knew Melissa could, that her smile didn't quite make it all the way to her eyes.

"I didn't-" he stammered looking to Melissa for support. She just smirked back at him and he looked to the reporter again, intensely uncomfortable already and she hadn't even started asking him questions yet, "we didn't print magazines, or articles, it was purely advertising,"

"That's fabulous," the journalist puckered and placed a phone on the table and hit record, "no one else will hear this of course, it's purely for me to refer back to," he gulped.

"We were assured no part of the interview would be recorded, except in writing" It was time for Melissa to step in and Blake was glad she did. Tall with high cheek bones and long dark brown hair, and a doctors confidence to boot. His wife was a formidable woman. Most other women seemed to understand that and deferred to her whenever the situation seemed to call for it.

But not this reporter. She seemed to not only recognise the challenge but relish in it.

"But of course," she said, sickly sweet picking up her phone and dropping it into her open bag on the floor by her seat. "My mistake," she smiled and it still didn't reach her eyes.

"I'll get drinks," Melissa responded. It was unmistakably cold and accompanied by a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Blake had to fight back the urge not to grab her skirt as she stood from her seat and her heels tapped malevolently across the marble floor of their dining room to the kitchen beyond, leaving the door open wide enough so the sound would carry.

Blake knew Melissa had left because she already wanted to launch over the table and strangle the busty blonde, but he wished she hadn't abandoned him. They'd had a game plan and this wasn't part of it.