Epilogue ; 발문

Začať od začiatku

"Then I hope you're happy soon. You deserve it," Chae answered before pulling me into a hug.

-

I took a deep breath of the cool night air, relieved to be a bit away from the music and the crowd. Sure, it was so fun to be around my friends and family, to enjoy myself but the noise and alcohol had started to get to my head. I hadn't realised someone had sat down next to me.

"Have you see someone named [Y/N]? She's cute, kind of small and belongs to me?" Jungkook smiled.

I laughed, "No, but have you seen someone named Jungkook? He's tall, kind of annoying, and the man I want to spend the rest of my life with." 

Jungkook chuckled in return before kissing my crown and leaning his shoulder against me. "Did you drink, [Y/N]?"

"Not that much," I replied, the feeling of alcohol wearing off of me.

"Why?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

I let out a breath and sighed. "I don't know. I was just confused I guess."

"Me too," Jungkook let out a breath.

"Can I ask why?" I asked, turning my head to look at his side profile.

"Well..with all the stuff that's been happening between us lately..." he trailed off, not looking at me. "Why have you been avoiding me..?" 

"There's so much I don't understand..and things I'm starting to. I'm sorry Jungkook, you don't deserve this..." I replied, staring off into the distance.

"Then talk to me, [Y/N]," he pleaded, looking at me, "Talk to me, so we can go through whatever you're dealing with together, okay?" He laced our fingers together, reassuring me.

"I'll wait till you're ready," Jungkook smiled lightly before getting up to walk away. This is when I had the epiphany, I finally realized, it dawned on me. I needed to do this, now.

"Wait!" I quickly grabbed his hand, making him sit back down as confusion showed in his expression.

"I am ready," I turned to him, holding both of his hands in mine.

"Jeon Jungkook, there are so many things I love about you. Your quirky personality, your sarcastic ass remarks, your cute bunny nose, the way you smile, and if I went on wed be here forever. Everything you do makes me fall in love with you more, however crazy that sounds. Everyday, your words or simply your presence drives me on no matter how I feel. It's come to point where I really don't believe I could live without you, so..."

Both of us at this point were crying, and I could barely even get the words out.

"Will you be with me forever?" I asked, holding the ring.

"Only if you be with me forever too," Shock filled me as Jungkook also pulled out a ring, smiling.

Before I knew it, his lips were on my own, as a sense of euphoria took over me and enveloped us in a cloud of happiness and love. 

"I love you."

I pinkie promise.

-

A/N 

askgjkjkdkdkm finally!! 

tbh this took forever to figure out, write and edit so i hope you all like it omf

Also ; 

Pinkie Promise is #1 in #boyinluv bruh hOw 

i tried my best not to make this a typical epilogue where they get married but i also wanted it to be linked to that. i switched roles too, so that the female lead would be the one to propose for a change, idk let me know if you liked that better i guess ? (also did you get fooled in the beginning ?? lmao) 

i want to thank the few that have shown support to this book all the way through i appreciate you so much ! ♡ 

this book is not ended yet ! there are 2 extra chapters in progress so stay tuneddd!!!

thankyou so so much ily all <3 ♡♡♡

-sora