Chapter 36: Sundae Mundae alternate version #2

Začít od začátku

"But... I-"

"I don't want to hear it. You're constantly toying with my emotions. You of all people should know what that feels like. And it hurts like hell Courtney. It really does. And you just keep doing it! I can't just keep letting you do this to me!" My eyes watered.

I heavily sighed and wiped one of my eyes.

"You. I. I can't." I heavily sighed turned around and walked away.

+

We met up with Chris and he began explaining today's challenge.

"Behold. My sad skinny interns. I totally forgot to feed them this week." Chris smiled.

Mike obnoxiously laughed... what is wrong with him? They're starving...how is that funny...

"I know. Funny right?"

"No. Not really." I crossed my arms giving the interns slight looks of concern.

"It is. Anywho, today's challenge is a race to make a delicious sundae and serve it up to the good ole what's-his-name. And who's It's over here." Chris stated." So, to make this fun, for me you'll have to travel to the most dangerous areas on the island to procure the ingredients of this desert. Your icecream awaits at the top of the diving cliff, which the ice machine has been making nice and slippery all week. The maraschino cherries are perched on a rock in the swamp. You'll find chrushed peanuts in the cafeteria. And the final ingredient. Chocolate sauce can be found in a pool surrounding a recently planted mutant fire flower." Chris explained as Chef started handing us our bowls.

"You're sick McClain." Gwen pointed, receiving her bowl from Chef.

I agree with Gwen. His twisted mind is sickening.

"What can I say? Prison changed me... for the better. The first person to have their sundae completely consumed by the interns wins. On your Mark's. Get set." Chris blew his air horn.

We all stood there.

"What are you waiting for? They're hungry. SCRAM!" Chris yelled, blowing the horn as we took off.

I took off following behind Gwen.

"Guys that chart meant nothing!" Courtney claimed.

"Ugh." Gwen scoffed.

"Seriously. It was not serious." Courtney lied.

"Save your incredibly bad breath Chartney." Gwen rolled her eyes.

"Lying to us isn't going to get you far Courtney. You're better off trying to win. Please just leave me alone." I sighed and ran up ahead.

+

Me and Gwen went up ahead. Me and Gwen were working our way up. Scott then came running by.

"Out of the way!" Scott ran by causing us to fall over some." Courtney has to lose meaning I have to win."

"Not cool!" Gwen called out.

"Let's just keep going." I said, as we continued to go up. Me and Gwen got up scooped up our icecream.

"Gwen and Aaron has scooped up first place." Chris said on the annoucer.

Gwen happily cheered as I followed behind emotionless. We hopped and slid down the cliff.

+

Me and Gwen were now traveling through smelly swamp water to get the cherries.

"Stinky." Gwen plugged her nose as we approached the cherries.