Chapter 12: Duncney Ends

Aaron's POV

Me, Courtney, and Gwen were sitting together in first class talking. I don't get it. How can she sit there and talk to Courtney like she did nothing. I took a small sip of my lemonade. I felt my stomach tieing in knots. Courtney dreamily sighed.

"He looks so good. Doesn't he look good?" Courtney asked us.

"He looks great. I'm so happy. For you! Happy for you." Gwen lied.

"Don't get me wrong. He's not perfect. I made a little list of the things that needs to change. But once I change these 47 things about him he will be perfect."

/Aaron:" I know. I know. I said I would tell her, but she seems so happy. But it's wrong for me to let her dream what can't happen. It sucks because it looks like she actually lowered the amount of necessities he needs to have a relationship with her. But now. It's just ruined. And I'm sure both Duncan and Gwen both know how wrong they are."\

"Can you imagine you, me, Aaron, and Duncan ended up in the finale together?" Courtney asked.

"That'd be crazy."

"Just me, you, Courtney, and HER BOYFRIEND!" I narrowed my eyes at Gwen.

"What do you think Chris would do to turn us agaisnt each other?" Courtney asked.

"I can make a guess or two." I sharply glared at Gwen.

"Let's not guess. I'd rather it be a suprise." Gwen sighed.

I hope Duncan didn't catch Tyler spying. I couldn't finish my lemonade. Can't even enjoy a good drink.

/Aaron:"I don't get it. Why would Duncan do that? It just doesn't make any sense."\

+

We headed down and met Chris for he can explain the next challenge.

"Prepare yourselves for challenges of a amateur calibre." Chris said as we all celebrated."Because we're recreating the original Olympics. And we're heading to the birth place of the Olmpics right now! In..."

"Greece!" Courtney and me stated.

"Atlantis!" Sierra guessed.

"Mount Olympics?" Owen guessed.

"Wrong, fictional. And what? We're going to Rome Italy." Chris announced.

"But Courtney and Aaron were correct. The Olympics originated in Greece." Alejandro stated.

"No. They originated-"

"Greece. They're correct." Gwen smiled.

"Interns! Everyone should hang on to something. Everyone except you." Chris said, pointing at an intern.

The plane tilted and threw the intern out of the plane. Um, if he dies, can't that man file a lawsuit? Eh, not worth thinking to hard about.

"You might wanna find some info Greece quickly." Chris told an intern." Greece it is. Chef, slight change of plans."

We got back up after holding on to something so we wouldn't fall.

"Prepare yourself for battle." Sierra threatened.

"Child's play. There's no way us athletes will lose an Olympic challenge with a team with no men." Alejandro chuckled as Cody sighed.

"Well, me and my girls can kick butt. Our girl power team can pack a punch. These are the strongest Amazons this show has ever seen." I grinned as Cody sighed again.

"Hope you look good in silver. I'm great in gold." Heather bragged.

I was listening but me and Courtney couldn't help but notice Gwen and Duncan exchanging a look. Their eyebrows bouncing at each other.