Chapter 21: Broken friendship

Aaron's POV

Chris continued his cruel game of Total Drama. Heather recently guaranteed herself a spot in the finale.

Alejandro and Cody raced to Hawaii and tied for second. Chris gave the finalist a moment to vent in a confessional . And that brings us to this current day.

"You never mentioned you had a brother. Jose was it?" Heather asked.

"He's not worth mentioning." Alejandro stated.

"Go team Alejandro. He's even hotter in person." Sadie cheered.

"Why are they in teams. And why does my team suck?" Heather asked clearly annoyed.

"The peanut gallery is playing a major role in choosing a winner." Chris said as mostly everyone cheered.

"Sweet. I guess were all voting kn the winner again." Duncan grinned.

"Did I say my team sucks? What I actually meant was they rocked." Heather lied.

"You think we're fools? You and Alejandro are done." Leshawna stated.

"We're all here for you Cody. Especially me. BELIVE!" Sierra exclaimed.

"But first, we gotta break the tie. Heather, you won the race to Hawaii so your reward is this advantage. You can pick the tie breaker yourself or you can let Alejandro or Cody do it." Chris told Heather.

"As if I'm gonna leave it up to them. I'll do it. Thank you." Heather said, arrogantly.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Chris laughed.

+

Chris introduced Heather to this machine which is how the tie breaker was going to be picked.

"Each ball inside our challenge booth has a different tie breaker on it. So, take your pick." Chris explained.

"Well. Isn't this fun." Heather said, going in.

Heather walked into the machine. It started dropping tiny balls on her. Heather came out coughing.

"No ball, no exit. Back you go." Chris started.

Heather then spit out a golf ball. Chris made Geoff read the ball that was covered in spit.

"Ew. Heather has selected the traditional Hawaiian Fire Dance of Death." Geoff read. Well, I think we know what's going to happen from here.

+

Later, Alejandro and Cody were on a platform with Heather tied up and the men in grasses skirts and coconut bras.

"I question how traditional it is for a male warrior to wear a coconut bra." Alejandro stated.

"Forget that. Someone get me off of this thing!" Heather struggled as the peanut gallery laughed.

"She's funny when she's tied up and can't hurt me." Owen pointed.

"I just won the semi-finals. Where is the respect?" Heather asked annoyed.

"We'll be sure to look for that later. The first dude to free Heather wins the last spot in the final two. And a shot at the million." Chris stated excited.

"Um. If no one happens to free her does that make Cody and I the final two?" Alejandro asked.

"Hey!" Heather glared.

"Won't work. Already checked. Chef, if you'd do the honors." Chris grinned." Oh. And stay out of the water starting now."

The match started and the peanut gallery started cheering for who they wanted to see win the million.