Chapter 34: The semi-finals

Aaron's POV

I woke up this morning, a bit bummed. Yeah. I'm still kinda bummed that Courtney was kicked off.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can really do about it. I got up off my bed and headed down stairs. I ate my breakfast and headed outside.

I headed to the outside of the girls cabin and knocked on the window. Gwen opened it.

"Hey Gwen." I said.

"Hey. How are you holding up?" Gwen asked.

"Eh. Could be better. Could be worst. I'm just kinda bummed that Courtney's gone." I sighed.

"Yeah. I know." Gwen sighed.

"I guess the others noticed how much of a threat the three of us were together. With Courtney gone, we're going to have to be careful. Right now it's us two against Scott and Mike. Who may or may not be teaming up." I stated.

"Yeah. But with Courtney gone, we only have two votes."

"Maybe. But there are only four votes out there. We already control half of those votes. But we might be able to convince Scott to cut Mike. Or Mike to cut Scott.... maybe."

Chris then started an announcement.

"Good morning final four. Gather on the dock pronto. It's crunch time. And by that I mean you're about to get crushed." Chris laughed.

Me and the rest of the contestants headed to the dock. Chris then came riding on the dock of shame boat dressed like a pirate.

"Ahoy matey! Haha. Come to me my faithful bird." Chris said.

Chef came out in a parrot costume.

"Oh, come on. Stop frowning. You look great and you know it." Chris told him, hopping off the boat. "Hey if you don't wanna be here then-" Chris started but Chef drove away." That isn't what I was gonna say!" Chris shouted but it was too late.

Chris walked over and sighed. "Sorry. It's just life is so hard in the spa hotel. I'm sick of ruffing it! And since I'm craving the comfort of homes, I've come up with a special challenge. Your mission. Retrieve one of four valuable pieces of pirate loot stashed somewhere on the island."

"As if there's anything valuable around here." Scott scoffed.

"There's pleanty if you know what your looking for." Chris said still talking like a pirate." To determine who searches for what each player will choose one of these four treasure chest. Arrrr! Aaron, as the winner of the last challenge, you get to go first."

"Oh. Um. Okay." I grinned walking towards the treasure.

"Good luck." Gwen said.

"Thanks. I'll be needing it." I thanked.

I put my hand on a box. I was then electrocuted.

"Ow! What on earth Chris!" I rubbed my hand.

What's with me getting shocked on this show?

"Excellent. Aaron, you must bring me the yeti." Chris said.

"The yeti? How am I suppose to bring back a yeti? And how is that valuable?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

/Aaron:"I'm winning this challenge. I plan on winning this season."\

Next to pick their box was Gwen. She opened her boxes and pepper came out.

"Dah! Pepper?" Gwen sneezed.

"Gwen. You must go to the crumbling life-threatening dangerous wreck of my former cottage and bring back an intact portrait of me." Chris told her.