Chapter 14: Boyfriend kisser

Aaron's POV

Sometime later at night, me and the girls were in first class. Now that the whole, Gwen and Duncan kissing situation is going on, everyone is plotting on voting Gwen off.

Well. Everyone one of us but Cody. Don't know why. About 80 percent of this is Duncan's fault. I'll put at least 20 percent of the blame on Gwen. And you know what else that sucks?

We were a perfect, strong elite team. Now that Duncan returned, he ruined all of that. Now the tension is so tense you can practically cut it with a knife.

Gwen sat alone in first class. Me, Sierra, and Courtney sat together. Courtney was writing a list.

"Pummel Duncan. Pummel Gwen. Wash socks." Courtney wrote but burst out in tears.

I softly patted her on the back. I'm the only support she has. Well, Heather and Sierra will comfort her from time to time. But I'm the only real friend she has.

But like I said before. The tension is really there. Sierra even made a tiny song about Gwen and bit off the head of a paper cut out.

+

Later on in the day, we were in the area where Chris would serve us meals. Courtney was on the floor crying and everyone was just watching.

"You stupid jerk face!" Courtney cried kicking the ground.

"Look. I'm sorry." Duncan carelessly apologized.

Duncan was then kicked(you've guessed it) right where it hurts.

I sighed and picked Courtney up off the ground and gave Duncan a sharp glare. I put my arm around her shoulder and ushered her out of there and back to first class.

/Aaron:"It hurts a lot to see Courtney like this. She's such an amazing person."\

We got the tissue box from yesterday and cleaned off her face.

"You Okay Courtney?" I asked her.

"I'm fine. At least I still have my pride." Courtney said hopefully but immediately after broke down crying.

I embraced her in a hug.

"There there. Let it out my friend. It's completely fine. The relationship was toxic." I told her, patting her head.

We released from out hug. I helped her with her tears. Chris started speaking on the loud speaker.

"Attention potential crash victims. Please remain calm. The auto pilot is testing some equipment. Snacks in the common area if you don't believe me and want a last meal."

+

Me and Courtney got to the common area and stood next to Alejandro.

"You call these snacks? We're all gonna die!" Owen cried, tossing the whole banana into his mouth.

Duncan came strolling in with a black eye. He approached Gwen.

"Looking especially pasty this morning." Duncan grinned.

"That means so much coming from a cyclops." Gwen stated.

"Ugh!" Courtney glared.

"Unbelievable. Forgive me I'm simply offended on your behalf." Alejandro told her.

/Aaron:"Okay. This Alejandro guy isn't that bad."\

"Perhaps a little payback is in order. How would Duncan like it if you flirted with someone?" Alejandro suggested.

/Aaron:"I take that back."\

Courtney has more class than that. Surely she isn't gonna listen. She gave Alejandro a nod.