Chapter 9: Losing a challenge over a boy

Aaron's POV

Me, Courtney, and Gwen were sitting together in first class. I was enjoying a good book with my lemonade. Or at least I was trying to.

Heather seems to be going crazy.

"What is she doing?" Gwen asked.

"I don't know." I shut my book.

"Beats me." Courtney stated.

"Unless she has suddenly turned into Izzy and is looking for elves It's probably got to do with Alejandro." Gwen guessed.

"We saw how much they argue with each other." I stated.

"If I didn't know any better. I would think Heather liked him." Courtney stated.

"Ew. That's like the Grinch having a crush on somebody." Gwen stated.

"My thoughts exactly." I nodded.

"I know. Yuck. Picture her dried up black little heart thawing out, lighting up with love."

"Ow! I am not in love. I am thinking about our team. I'm trying to sneak back into loser class to eavesdrop. With DJ back there with him Alejandro has free reign to make an alliance." Heather explained.

"I don't see the problem here. We have the most members anyway. We're team Amazon. We're the best team this show has ever had." I stated.

"And I have plans to keep it that way. Ugh! Why did we have to win in dumb Paris?" Heather asked.

"Sorry. We can stop trying." Gwen finished, looking back at her boom.

"Ew! Gross! What is this doing in here?" Heather asked.

Sierra gasped and ran over.

"I've been looking for Cody's last toothbrush everywhere!" Sierra cheered, hugging it tightly.

"Aw. Come on Heather. That was my 9th and final one." Cody stated.

Sierra started brushing her teeth with his tooth brush.

"Okay, Heather. I think maybe you need to consider chilling out." Courtney suggested.

"Yeah. Have a lemonade. Enjoy first class as a team while we can." I stated.

+

Heather didn't take neither me or Courtney's offerd. Aw well. Her lost, not ours. I continued enjoying my book while sipping my lemonade.

Suddenly the plane started going up and down.

"Why are we landing in the middle of the ocean? Eh, no we're not. Why are we landing on the middle of the-, eh no we're not." Sierea said to herself.

I dropped my lemonade on the floor from the plane rocking up and down.

"FYI, I get sick on unstable rides. So if you don't want me barfing. BREAK!" Courtney yelled.

The plane landed.

"Attention all Total Drama passengers. In accordance with emergency landing procedures, you will now be shown the nearest exit." Chris said.

We were all pushed out of the plane by Chef.

DJ started to drown, but Heather tossed him a pillow do that he could stay floating. Heather still seems to be trying to make this alliance work.

Even though we still have more members than everyone. Not to mention we're the strongest players. Chris then came by on a boat.

"Ever been to sea?" Chris asked us.