Chapter 36: Sundae Mundae alternate version #2

Start from the beginning

"That actually sounds nice." Gwen agreed.

"It would be a nice change of scenery. Especially being in this dump for so long."

Scott then came out of nowhere 'attempting' to flex.

"Hope you three got lots of sleep. 'Cause I'm feeling as strong as an ox." Scott stated.

Mike and Zoey joined our situation.

"Don't you mean strong as a rat?" Mike corrected.

"Eh?" Scott looked up in confusion.

"Ohhh. You haven't seen Courtney's chart." Mike said happily.

Courtney gasped.

"Chart?" I asked.

"What chart?" Scott asked.

"This one." Mike happily pulled out her chart.

We all gasped at the sight of the chart.

"Great plan by the way. Not the way I wanted to go down but still-"  Mike grinned.

"Second last?" Gwen pointed." Right to the end. My butt."

"I can explain-" Courtney started.

"You gave me a tail? Wow?" Scott glared and walked off.

I took the chart from Mike and closely examined it. She put a squirrel's tail on the drawing of me. I read the tiny small notes that she put next to each drawing but payed close attention to the one she put next to the drawing of me.

It says," Aaron's sweet on me for obvious reasons so he'll probably let me win."

I looked at her then back down at the chart then back at her. The rest of the cast stormed off leaving me and Courtney alone.

"Y-you. You wouldn't?! H-h-h-how could you? I! I can't believe... I trusted you!"

"I. Um. Well-"

"Courtney. Did you ever even forgive me? After everything on the plane and Hawaii?"

"I. Well. Yes. B-but-"

"But you still planned on using me and Gwen to win the money and just keeping it for yourself?"

"N-no.  I. Well...."

"You're lying. I can't believe you actually planned on doing this. And you don't even feel bad!"

"Well. I was going to share...."

"We all agreed to split the money. Not this! This is unacceptable!" I threw the chart on the ground in frustration.

I was breathing heavily in anger and heartbreak. It was taking all of my mental stability to keep myself from crying.

"What was I to you?" I asked.

"Well- you. I-"

"Was I a joke?! I thought you actually cared! I was your best friend! I forgave you for everything you've done and I put your past behind you and moved on like a friend would. Heck, I didn't even hold it against you!  You clearly didn't do the same!"

"Please! You're over exaggerating it!"

"I'm over exaggerating?! This just shows me that you'd take a million bucks over me! Your best friend! Did you even feel the same way that I did?"

"Well- kinda. I mean. Yes, but-"

"I can't believe you! I thought you have changed! You're that same old puppet master who likes pulling my strings and using me to your advantage! I-.... I loved you! I cared! You just.... I don't even want to even be bothered with you anymore. I see how you are. You clearly think money is more important than your friends. We are so done! Heck, we didn't even get to start!"