"Why are you helping Pike? He's putting our people in danger..." I whispered, sitting down on the metal table that's placed in the middle of the room. Bellamy rolled his eyes, sighing as he crossed his arms over his chest, really showing off those fabulous muscles of his.

"We're saving our people, Y/N. Please tell me you're not with Kane," he muttered and I looked at the floor, letting out a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I just don't see the same views as he does. There isn't a way to talk you out of this isn't there?" I asked, placing a hand on his arm as he shook his head no. I nodded my head, understanding as I stood up, pressing a small kiss to his cheek before walking towards the door. "I just hope you know what you're doing," I muttered, glancing back at him before walking away.

I was working on inventory for Raven when I could feel her stare on my back. "Raven, I can feel you looking at me," I chuckled, looking back at her as she just gave me a small smile. "I haven't finished sorting everything out quite yet."

"Oh, that's okay. I actually wanted to talk to you about something," she mumbled and I turned around, giving her my undivided attention. "I took the chip," Raven grinned and my eyes widened, lips parting as I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"What?! Why?" I asked, confused since I remember her despising the idea of the City of Light.

"I was in so much pain, Y/N. I just wanted it to stop and it has," she smiled creepily and I stepped away from her a bit. Raven laid a hand on my arm and I pulled it away from her quickly. "You don't believe me. Don't you want to stop feeling the pain of Lincoln's death and Bellamy's disappearance?"

"It's hard to believe a weird chip can make your pain go away, yes. Also, not only that but everyone who has taken it turns out to be less human," I stated, ignoring what she said about my two friends, walking away from her, feeling the need to get out of Arkadia. All of this is just too weird. I grabbed a pack, finding the secret passage to getting outside of the gates of Arkadia without going through the main gate.

I made my way through the woods, finding the cave Kane mentioned they would be in. I walked into the entrance, noticing no one around as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Do I have the wrong cave? I ran a hand through my hair as I was about to take my walkie out when a needle stuck into my neck. I let out a gasp, gripping the arm that's holding me against their chest as I could feel myself losing consciousness.

"Sorry it had to come to this," I heard Jaha's voice before darkness surrounded me.

I could hear voices around me as I came to, a small groan escaping my lips as I lifted my head up. "W-What's going on?" I mumbled, squinting a bit as I felt groggy. My eyes glanced towards my hands, noticing that they were strapped to the chair I was sitting in. Panic settles throughout my body as I try to wiggle out of the restraints, my breathing becoming a bit heavier.

"You can wiggle all you want. You're not getting free," I heard Raven say and I snapped my head up, seeing her, Jaha, Abby standing in front of me.

"Raven... what are you guys doing?" I asked, my eyes darting between all three of them as Jaha and Abby had that same creepy grin on their faces. Raven crouches down in front of me, resting her arms on my knees as she grinned.

"We need you to take that chip and this is the only way we could get you to cooperate and listen," she stated and I shook my head.

"I'm not taking that damn chip. How many times do I have to tell you, people?! I've heard what it does to people! There's no way in hell I'm going to forget the happy memories I've had just to forget a little bit of pain," I growled and Raven just laughed, shaking her head. She stood back up, looking behind her.

"What should I do?" Raven asked and no one answered, all three looking at the same spot as I gulped a bit. "Are you sure that'll work?" She questioned, staying silent for a moment before turning her attention to Abby. "Bring them in."

"Them? Raven, who's them?" I asked, feeling my heartbeat pick up a bit. "Raven! Tell me what's happening," I yelled, moving erratically in my chair. The door opened, Abby and Jackson guiding someone, who had a bag over their head, into the room.

"We're going to apply a bit of motivation," Raven smirked as Jackson shoved the person to the floor, a grunt leaving the person's lips. He removed the bag from the figure's head, a gasp leaving my lips as Bellamy's face was revealed.

"Bellamy..." I whispered, my heart plummeting as he looked around confused before his eyes connected with mine.

"Y/N, what's going on?" He asked and I could feel tears pooling in my eyes. "Raven, why is she tied up?" Bellamy asked the mechanic.

"You don't need to worry about that. So, here's how this is going to work. You take the chip and Bellamy goes unharmed or we'll have to persuade you in a way," she muttered, nodding her head towards Jaha who grabbed a sword off the table, my eyes widening.

His hands gripped Bellamy's curls, bringing his head back as he pressed the blade to his neck. I writhed around in my seat, small sobs leaving my lips as my eyes never left Bellamy's. "P-Please! You don't have to do this!" I begged, tears streaming down my cheeks as Raven looked at the empty spot next to her.

"Really? You can sense that? Alright," Raven muttered, walking over to me, laying a hand on my shoulder. "You're right. We don't have to do this unless you cooperate and take the chip," she laid a hand on my cheek, softly stroking it as her lips were close to my ear. "Why wouldn't you want to? Bellamy's done nothing but hurt you, Y/N. He's slept with all those girls when you landed on the ground while you secretly admired him from afar and he actually slept with me as well. Did you know that?" She asked and my heart clenched in pain, tears slowly trailing down my cheeks as I kept my eyes on the freckled man, seeing his eyes become glossy as well.

"Y/N, listen to me," Bellamy started but Jaha pressed the tip of the blade harder onto his skin and my breath hitched, trying to free my hands.

"At least I can remember someone I've fallen for," I muttered bitterly, looking towards Raven as she frowned, stepping in front of me before slapping me across the face. I let out a gasp, feeling the stinging on my cheek as I heard struggling.

"Do it," Raven muttered as Jaha nodded, getting ready to slice Bellamy's throat.

"No, no! Stop! I'll do it, just please..." I whispered, feeling defeated as I cried, looking up at Raven. "I promise I'll do it. J-Just let me hug him first?" I asked quietly to which she glanced behind her. Raven motioned her head towards me as Abby released my wrists, quickly getting out of my chair as Jaha freed Bellamy from his hold.

"Y/N," Bellamy whispered and I shushed him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I hugged him tightly. "Don't do this. W-We can figure something out," he mumbled and I shook my head, squeezing my eyes shut.

"There's no other way without you ending up dead. I-I need you, Bellamy," I muttered when I pulled away from him, placing my hands on his cheeks. "I know you and Clarke will figure out a way to save us. I know you guys can do it."

Bellamy sighed, moving strands of hair out of my face as his eyes roamed my face. "Before you go I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I did to hurt you, it was never my intention," he muttered, leaning his forehead against mine and I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut as his hands moved to my cheeks. "I'll come back for you, I promise."

A couple tears slid down my cheeks as I nodded again, tightening my grip on his shirt when he tilted my chin up, pressing his lips to mine. I let out a surprised gasp, one of my hands running through his hair as I kissed him back, putting all the feelings I've felt for him into this one kiss.

Bellamy was roughly pulled away from me, being dragged out of the room as I attempted to go after him, but Jackson took hold of my arms, holding me in place. "We've done our part. Now do yours," Raven told me, holding the chip in front of my face as I gulped, slowly parting my lips.

She placed the chip on my tongue and I closed my mouth, having a hard time getting it down as I swallowed, shivering a bit. "Good. Come on, we've got work to do," she mumbled, the four of us walking out of medical together.

May we meet again, Bellamy.