-Architecture...

Among many other things!"

"Now I remember" You laughed "This is the place teacher Jaha has been talking about!"

"Please, don't even say it" Raven rolled her eyes "If I ever listen to him talking about that place again, I'm going to shoot myself"

"Which day is it?"

"Next Wednesday. The list to sign up is on the hall" explained Clarke "So, are you coming?"

After the two classes left, you went to the hall and put your name on the list. Why not? It could be interesting. You turned around just to face someone's chest. You felt already embarrassed before knowing who was it, but when you raised your head and saw it was Bellamy Blake you could felt the blushing on your cheeks.

"Blake" was the only word you could say.

"Ah... ehm... (Y/L/N)" You looked at him frowning. You thought he was laughing at you for a moment. "Are... you... are you going to the excursion?" he asked looking everywhere but your eyes.

"Uh... yeah, are you?"

"Oh, m-maybe, I don't know" he said trying to seem interesting but he didn't.

"Okay... I guess we'll see..."

You didn't say anything else, you just wanted to escape from that weird and awkward situation. That was the first time you and Bellamy had a conversation, if that can be called a conversation, it hasn't been exactly the kind of first meeting you've imagined.

"Great Bellamy... you're such an idiot" He quarreled himself as you left.

~

"I'm so pleased to see that so many students have joined me and the rest of the teachers in our excursion to the city of lights." Jaha started making Raven roll her eyes and the rest of you laugh.

"Kill him or me, but make this end right now" She said.

The whole group of students walked to the buses that were waiting for you. What was the first thing you saw when you got in the bus? Yes, Bellamy Blake sitting there with his friend Murphy, who smirked facetiously when he saw you.

You were going to sit with Clarke as you had planned, but then a hand grabbed your wrist and make you sit next to Finn, Raven's boyfriend.

"What are you doing?" You asked. Clarke and Raven were sitting behind you two. They peered from behind your sits with a smile on their faces. That little thing made you know something was going on.

"We're getting Bellamy jealous" Raven said.

"But... Of Finn?" they nodded "He's dating you, Raven"

"And that's why it was so easy to make him say yes. Besides, Bellamy doesn't even know that"

"Oh my God... I hate you all..."

~

"Okay, let's be honest... This place is amazing"

The museum was extraordinary before getting off of the bus, so when you were at the main entrance you could understand why Jaha seemed to be so obsessed with it. It was like a small true city and every building had a different shape and ornamentation; technology building was decorated with hundreds of light bulbs and cables were painted, connecting every bulb. Literature one was painted completely, making it look like a shelving full of books. Science one was pretty amazing, apparently, it was painted with a special paint that changed with the weather, and so the lower floors were darker than the highest ones that day. But the building that attracted you attention the most was the greenhouse, it was made of glass and it didn't need any decoration, you could see the plants and the little insects inside there from outside.