GAME 4.5: Level X!

After the fight between Ex-Aid, Genm, and Decade, World of destoryer gave up and left while Emu Hojo has a suprise for arforie.

Genm(Kuroto): Seems like arforie is having fun.

Emu shivered a little, but kept his determination with him. He promises Nepgear and the others that he and rest of the doctor riders he'll save the rest of the sisters and poppy.

Genm(Kuroto): We're here.

As Genm said that, they were here, and not too late.

Emu: Wait, is that?

Emu sees a bright light sees Nepgear in a different outfit. Not too long for Emu to realize that nepgear has awoken her CPU form. Emu smiled, but slowly  die out to a frown of hatred. Arforie was there waiting for him.

Genm(Kuroto): Need anything for  my help?

Emu: No. Go help the others, I'll fight arforie.

Genm nodded, but stopped for a moment. As he watch emu run towards arforie, he thought of something, that was not emu talking, it parado. Then, he pay no attention watching Emu, as he go help out the others.

EMU POV

As Emu running towards the pyramid where poppy and the others were held, he was stopped by arforie.

Arforie:Hmm... So you must be Planeptune's so-called, guardian rider.

Emu didn't say anything as his eyes flashed red. But however, Uni noticed Emu's eyes again,but she notice something else. She hasn't seen parado.

Emu: Arforie, I'll change your fate, into my own hands.

Then Emu, without hesitation, puts on his gamer driver, and brought out his new gashat.

Arforie: What in a world is that?

Emu, not answering to arforie, actives it.

MIGHTY BROTHERS! DOUBLE XX!

The game title, suddenly appeared that reads "Mighty Brothers XX". As it appears, the energy items began to fly out of the game title, of course the rest of the CPU goddess and candidates surprise, including Lazer. But lastly, one thing that the candidates notice. A unknown wind blew Emu's hair and eyes glowed red, and he smirked.

 A unknown wind blew Emu's hair and eyes glowed red, and he smirked

Emu performs his henshin pose, as arforie curiosity, watches him.

Emu: *mixed with parado's  voice*  Henshin!!

Then Emu inserted the gashat.

DOUBLE GASHATTO!

Then, they heard  Standby sound.
The goddess and the candidates looked worried about Emu of what's going to happen,then....Emu opens his driver without hesitation.

(2:38- 2:54)

GACHAN! LEVEL UP! MIGHTY BROTHERS! TWO AS ONE IN A ENTITY! MIGHTY BROTHERS! TWO THAT LEADS TO A VICTORY! X!!

Arforie's eyes widened a little, but smirked.

Lazer(Kiriya): *whistle* Looking cool Emu!

Rom & Ram: Whoa!

Purple Sister(Nepgear): Emu...

Neptune: Oh wow! Emu got that new look!

Ex-aid(Emu): I'll defeat you...*swipes his hair streak* and Poppy and the others.

GAME 4.5 COMPLETE

TO BE CONTINUE *glitch* SEE YOU NEXT GAME