Game 3: BANG! THE WITCH IS HERE! (Edited)

Leanbox Stadium.

Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and their sisters were attending a live concert. IF, Compa, Emu, Parado, Taiga and.........POPPY! Were dragged along. The star of the show was 5pb, a widely known idol in Gamindustri.

Neptune: "Wow!"

IF: "You wouldn't expect anything less from Leanbox's diva, wouldn't you?"

Parado: "Yeah, but I prefer rock, though, What about you, Emu?"

Emu: "Hmmm....Can't say. I like every music."

Poppy: "Uhh.....since when?"

Emu: "Since I was a kid, silly!"

Nepgear: "By the way Parado-nii, Have you ever sung before?"

Parado: "No."

Nepgear: "How about you, Poppy-nee?"

Poppy: "I always sing!"

They stopped talking as they saw two jets flew in a shape of a heart, then another jet through it, symbolizing 5pb's voice going right to her fans' hearts.Beneath the docks near the stadium, a mouse in a diving suit was skipping on the seafloor.

???: "I don't care if it's a live concert or whatever, but you're being too noisy! Put yourself in the shoes of those who have to work in this racket."

It looked at its portable radar and noticed a red X on it.

???: "First things first, I'd like to know why a mouse has to go underwater. A 'sea mouse' means something else entirely!"

The diving mouse finally found what it was looking for; a glowing red stone.Back to the surface, 5pb had finished her song.

5pb: "Thank you, everyone! The next song is popularized by a fellow singer,"

(RF2: Hmm.....should that fellow singer be......Daichi Miura?)

(Me: I'm not sure... anyway, roll the intro)

Leanbox Basilicom

The gang went to the Basilicom after it was over. Oddly, Vert herself didn't attend it.

Noire: "It's all well and good that she invited us to the concert, but what's with Vert not showing up herself?" 

Blanc: "I'm sure she has her reasons,"

Neptune, Ram, and Rom were trying to open each door in the hallway, but most of them were locked. One door wasn't, and Neptune opened it to see what was inside. There were video game boxes, unopened figurines, and posters featuring two men with a little too much bromance.

Parado: "Wow, it's really messy in here," 

Noire: "Someone's not keen on cleaning it up," 

Neptune: "Look, this is a game that can be only be bought by those over eighteen years of age!" 

IF: "Hey, we've got little girls here!" 

Parado: "We can just clean it up and–" 

Parado paused as his eyes widen noticing that Nepgear was admiring one of the posters.

Parado:"Don't look at that!"

Covering the Purple Sister's eyes in the progress.

(RF2: Good thing we ship both Parado and Nepgear as a perfect ship.....)