GAME 4: THE BATTLE-RIDE HAS BEGUN!

(play the OST at 6:17)

Last time on "The Gamdustri Heroes" 

The CPUs went on their way to zune waste plant, were they ended up getting kidnapped. The riders went up to save untill they stood upon a rider.

*Showing the footage of Game 3*

Hiiro: Who are you?

 Tsukasa: I'm a just rider who's passing though. *fast forward to decade attacking riders* Remember that.

*Fast forward to genm gets killed off*

Poppy: Kuroto!

Decade: Now, where were we?

*Now showing the footage of Game 3.5*

Tsukasa: *showing the footage of decade drop the rider gahats towards emu then kicks him* Bring your other friends with you.

Hiiro: That's not going to happened!

*fast forward towards the of Game 3.5*

Parado: There is another way that we can save them.

Emu: You mean-

Parado: Yeah. The Mighty Brothers XX. That we can supass decade.

*END FOOTAGE OF GAME 3 & 3.5*

(End OST)

Leanbox Basilcom

Histoire: "What's this all about, IF-san?"

IF contacted Histoire to give a situation report on the CPUs, who had been captured. She filled her in about what happened, from their departure until the moment Hiiro told them to leave.

IF: "I'm not exactly sure, but they somehow sealed the powers of the goddesses."

Histoire: "Can you explain in more detail?"

IF: "That's all I know. My guess is it's an item of some sort. Could you look into it for us, Lady Histoire?"

Histoire: "Certainly, but it'll take me three days."

IF: "As soon as possible, please."

Histoire: "I'll see what I can do. Anyway, Nepgear-san and the gang should return to Planeptune. I believe it would be better for Uni-san and the others to go back home too. Goodbye."

She cut the connection. 

IF told the gang, "Well, you heard her–"

Uni: "Hold on! Do you seriously expect us to just go home because she said so? Give us a proper explanation!"