Part 12: Confessions

Start from the beginning

"I really wanted to go.." Ochako groaned.

"I know. We'll go once you're feeling better." Izuku stated as he turned off the light in their bedroom.

He shut the door and headed downstairs to join Eri who was waiting on the couch in the living room.

"Momma can't go with us?"

Her eyes saddened as Izuku sat next to her.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Is there anyone else you'd like to go with us?"

Eri considered who else she'd like to invite. She really only wanted her mother, but then she got an idea.

"Uncle Mirio?" She suggested.

"That's a great idea. I'm sure he'd love to come. Let me give him a call."

—————

"Uncle Mirio said that he'd love to come and that he was packing a bag right now. I'm going to go get our suitcases and put them in the car."

Izuku started to head back upstairs until Eri grabbed his sleeve.

"Wait, papa. I wanna help too."

The two headed upstairs to grab their luggage. Izuku easily managed to bring his down the stairs while little Eri struggled a little. She tried lifting her Frozen suitcase with both arms, but it was about as big as she was. Izuku placed his luggage at the bottom of the stairs and ran back to assist her.

He swooped Eri and the suitcase in his arms and headed back down the stairs.

"Hey, you two!"

Out of no where, Mirio's face appeared coming out of the floor.

"AH!" Midoriya and Eri screamed in unison.

Izuku about stepped on Mirio's face while trying to keep himself from falling.

"Oh, sorry! I should have knocked."

Without another word, Mirio's face disappeared and there was a knock at the door.
Once Izuku adjusted his footing and set Eri and her suitcase down, he opened the door.

"Hey, Midoriya. Sorry about that. I got excited and totally forgot to knock." Mirio chuckled nervously as he held his hand behind his head.

"Hey, Mirio! It's so good to see you. Sorry I got so scared. I should have known you would have literally popped out of no where." Izuku chuckled.

"Uncle Mirio! Uncle Mirio!" Eri ran and jumped into his arms.

"Hey, Eri! My you've grown!" Mirio embraced her tightly as he spun her in a circle.

"Wh-whoa! I'm dizzy!" She laughed.

"What's all the noise?" Ochako asked, coming out of the bedroom.

"Oh, sorry, honey. Mirio just arrived and Eri got excited."

"Hi, Mirio!" Ochako smiled at the tall blonde.

"Hi, Ochako! I'm sorry you're not well. Midoriya told me you're running a fever."

Ochako nodded. "Yeah.. it stinks because I really wanted to go with Eri and Izuku. This is Eri's first time going to Disneyland for Halloween."

"Uncle Mirio, do you know why momma's sick?" Eri asked as she gently shook the bottom of his jacket.

"Because a nasty bug got to her?" He asked.

Eri shook her head and smiled.

"Nuh uh. It's because she has my little brother or, hopefully," she whispered, "sister in her belly!"