You frowned as beads of sweat began to form on the prince's skin, his blue eyes beginning to grow dull under the light of the moon that hung above you all.

"And who's going to make me?" The knight countered. "You?"

Jimin placed his hand on his head, obviously trying to ease some kind of pain that was being inflicted upon him from an unknown source.

"I-If you don't leave," He started breathlessly, body beginning to shake as he moved his gaze up to the full moon. "I'll kill you."

The knights laughed in unison.

"You don't have the balls to kill us."

Jimin dropped his hands, eyes snapping the knight's.

"I won't have a choice."

Your eyes widened as Jimin stumbled backwards, a cry of pain leaving his lips as he gripped his hair, pulling on it roughly.

His body began to shake violently as he doubled over in what you could only describe as agony.

You rushed over to him, placing your hands on his shoulders as you inspecting him carefully, body beginning to go into a panic.

"A-Are you alright?" You asked, placing your hand on his forehead. "You-You're burning up-"

Jimin's hand snapped to yours, gripping your wrist tightly and pulling you closer to him.

"Run." He whispered, eyes wide. "Run to the mill and don't come back, no-no matter what you hear."

You shook your head.

"But-"

"Run!"

You flinched back in surprise at the voice that came from him, the tone sounding animalistic in nature.

You slowly nodded, taking a few steps backwards.

Before you could even begin to leave the scene, you were scooped up into the arms of one of the Red Knight's, his strong hands holding you against his chest as he laughed evilly, eyes watching as Jimin fell onto the ground, clutching his stomach in pain.

You struggled against his grip, trying your best to kick or punch, but the hold he had you in was not going to break so easily, and he seemed to only grow stronger with every attempt of escape you made.

"You didn't think we'd really let you run away, did you?" He breathed into your ear. "Just because your friend is a convincing actor, doesn't mean you're off the hook, sweetheart."

"G-Get your hands off of her." Jimin stuttered weakly, back arching.

The knights laughed.

"I don't think I will." The knight holding you started. "I like how she feels beneath my grip."

You squeaked in surprise as he snuck a hand around, squeezing your butt harshly.

A deep growl sounded from Jimin's chest at the action, his hands shaking violently.

"That will be the last time you touch her."

Those were the last words you heard before a loud howl pierced through the cold night air.

You watched with horror as Jimin began to transform before your very eyes. His hands morphed into giant paws, white fur began to grow from every inch of his body, which continued to grow in size.

He grew bigger and bigger, his ripped clothes falling from his body as he began to take on an entirely different form. The blue shade of his eyes grew brighter and began to glow beneath the light of the moon.