Chapter 11

It's a double update, baby! Make sure you read the chapter before this one so you don't get confused.

This chapter is sponsored by Juicy Fruit gummies, because they are so delicious and they are putting me in the mood to write so much.....

Also...

*whispers*

I love you guys.

Enjoy!
(P.S. my Wattpad is being stupid and wouldn't let me me copy gifs, so please enjoy this picture of MadHatter!Taehyung instead!)

 my Wattpad is being stupid and wouldn't let me me copy gifs, so please enjoy this picture of MadHatter!Taehyung instead!)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You ran a hand through your hair as you sighed heavily, eyes weary and tired as you stared at the floor beneath your feet.

Your mind was alive with numerous thoughts and questions. Questions about this place. Questions about the people and questions about...well anything you could think of.

Your parents always used to scold you for being so inquisitive...telling you that it was "bad manners to be nosy"...but you always ignored them...Since they wouldn't answer your questions, you'd find the answers yourself...

And you did.

You found the answers within the most beautiful thing in the world...

Reading.

You've always been a bookworm, even when you were little...all you wanted was to read..whether it was about romance or action..you were constantly shoving you nose into a book.

That's why you became a librarian...not only could you get paid to tell people to shut up, you could also read for free.

It was a win-win.

Although many questions swam around in your mind..one particular question was sticking out to you.

Why didn't you eat when you had the chance?

The loud sound of your stomach grumbling once again filled your bedroom, causing you to groan in annoyance and roll over onto your empty belly.

God, you were starving!

You certainly didn't regret your decision on not eating with Jimin, you stood by that decision firmly. After the way he treated you tonight, he'd be lucky if you even shared a protein bar with him...which was highly unlikely anyway since you didn't share food.

But, you certainly wished that you ha eaten more before leaving your world...but of course, you were too caught up in Yoongi and Jin's drama to stuff your face.

Sad times.

"You look glum, Keeper."

You squeaked in surprise at the new voice that was suddenly beside you, your body rolling off the bed and landing onto the floor.