Chapter 3

Hello, again. It's me, Max. Your friendly, neighborhood Wattpad author.

The boys and I would just like to take this time to say....

Hello.

That's all.

Carry on.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well.....This is awkward.

You slowly chewed your food as your eyes darted around the table, scanning over each and every person that sat around you.

The air was thick and tense, filled with unspoken feelings of anger. It was honestly unsettling for this house to be so quiet at this time of night....Usually the neighbors would be complaining about the noise right about now....Whether it was you and Jin laughing like idiots or you and Yoongi screaming at one another...

But now...It was quiet.....Too quiet.

After you had gone back to the kitchen from your little run-in with Yoongi in the upstairs bathroom, Jin was curious about the whereabouts of his brother. You tried to explain to him that he wasn't hungry, silently fearing for Yoongi's life as Jin walked up the staircase anyway.

Jin argued that he "needed to eat" and marched right up those stairs and straight to Yoongi's room....where he found a half naked Jisoo getting dressed angrily.

You were actually surprised by how well Jin had handled the situation, closing the door quietly and walking back down to the dining room...He managed to contain himself. He never yelled or spoke out of turn, he simply sat there.

Jisoo was quick to rush out of his house, probably fearing for her life, which you couldn't blame her for, Jin was scary when mad. She bumped into Hoseok on her way out, leaving the pink-haired man confused as he entered Jin's home.

Yoongi came down the stairs shortly after she left, taking his seat beside Jin who sat across from you while Hoseok sat beside you, still confused about what exactly was going on.

A heavy sigh broke the uncomfortable silence that surrounded everyone, catching your attention.

Yoongi placed his fork down beside his plate, turning himself to look at his older brother.

"Jin.." He started slowly. "I didn't-"

"No." Jin interrupted, taking another bite of food. "We are not discussing this in front of company."

Yoongi frowned.

"But, I-"

Jin turned to look at the mint-haired man, giving him a warning glare.

"I said no." He repeated. "I don't want to hear this right now."

Yoongi's eyes hardened on his older brother, his arms crossing over his chest as he continued to push the matter.