"What if he doesn't?" You muttered softly, eyes never leaving the snow-covered ground.

The blue shade of Jimin's eyes darkened, sadness overwhelming him as he took a step towards you.

"You heard what he said," He started, placing his hand on your shoulders. "He will find his way back to you."

You slowly rose your gaze to his, the chill of the night air sending a shiver down your spine.

Jimin watched as your eyes landed on something behind him, e/c orbs widening with surprise as a gasp escaped your lips.

The blond prince spun around, body tensing at the thought of danger, every hair on his body standing straight up as his gaze landed upon three Red Knights.

They were obviously spies that had followed you from the castle, probably on a mission to capture the three of you and bring you back to Titan.

Jimin had no idea what they wanted with you, but he could only assume that it wasn't a happy purpose that led them to track you down.

The prince straightened his posture, cursing himself for leaving his sword in the mill with Hoseok.

The only weapon he had was the dagger that rested in his belt.

He could feel his wolf beginning to grow more and more eager, as if awaiting the inevitable.

Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion as his wolf howled in glee within him, tail wagging back and forth in utter joy.

Normally, the creature would be taking his stance, ready to defend himself or rip someone's throat out, but that was simply not the case at this moment, he was happy for some reason.

And Jimin couldn't figure out why.

Until he looked up.

The full moon was slowly beginning to raise into the sky, mocking the young prince from afar as it hung quietly among the slowly appearing stars that lined the sky. The sight of the moon was enough to make Jimin shake in fear of the inevitable.

He wanted to get you away from him as soon as possible...but first, he had to deal with the Red Knights that stood before him.

"You know," One of the men started slowly, a cocky smile on his face. "You aren't very good at covering your tracks. You had about an hour of a head start, and we still managed to find you."

Jimin's fingers twitched as his wolf grew more and more expectant.

The young prince had never experienced this before...he was certain that it was because you had arrived. His wolf was eager to meet his mate...and claim her as his own. He was eager to do what his human counter part would not.

"What does Titan want with us?" Jimin spat, his head beginning to pound as the moon raised higher into the sky. "He has Taehyung, isn't that what he-"

"He does have him," the other knight started, "And he wants to make him suffer....that's where you come in..."

You frowned, swallowing hard as the knight's gaze landed onto your figure, a smirk curling on his lips as he took a step forward.

"You're pretty," He hummed. "He may actually want to keep you...I'm sure Titan would love nothing more than to take the woman Taehyung loves right in front of him....It would crush the mad hatter."

You grimaced at the thought, taking a step backwards as Jimin moved in front of you.

"Stay away from her." He growled, voice unusually deep.