Chapter 11: The Pains of Halloween

OkaysolastchapterIkepttypingadninsteadorand, soIapologize.
--------------------
             We sit down quietly as Candy paces in front of us, gun waving in the air. Then she starts laughing and I turn a little to look at everyone's faces. Emily is crying and Luke is holding her. Gabby is sitting next to Michael, both looking scared. Taylor looks like she is making a plan to get the gun, well Calum is just wide eyed. Brittany looks like she just pissed herself. Ashton grabs my hand and tries to look brave, but is kinda failing.
             When Candy finally faces us, she sees Ashton holding my hand and her face grows darker. "See I knew this would happen, it always does." She shale her head and starts pacing again.
             "Candy why are you doing this?" Brittany whispers.
              Candy whirls around and points the gun at her, Brittany starts crying.
             "Wanna know why I'm doing this?" We nod. "It's because of her," and she points the gun at me, and Ashton squeezes my hand, she sees that and continues. "She has ruined things for me. Always taking who I wanted. When you came to my school you took my boyfriend and everyone thought you were prettier. But then I tried to stop that, but it didn't work."
             Wait a second, "What did you do?"
             She laughs maniacally, "I'll start from the beginning. When you first came here everyone thought you were so pretty. Derek broke up with me so he could date you, you didn't even like him. Anyway after he left me I heard some of my best friends talking about inviting you to a party. They weren't going to invite me. I couldn't take it, so I cut your brakes in your car." She laughs, I knew she did it. "I was watching you drive and your brakes weren't working, I was going to laugh as you died." She closes her eyes then quickly looks me in the eyes. "But then the strangest thing happened, you flew out of the car.
            You flew out of the roof, before it exploded. I was so pissed, and very confused. So I watched you every night until you left. And I gathered so information." I shake my head at her, and she smiles, "Oh they don't know about it." After she said that everyone looked at me all confused. She turns to them, "Well it seems our little Sky has been keeping a secret from you all. Sky has wings and she can fly."
             "They're fake, aren't they?" Gabby says and turns to me.
             Candy quickly grabs me and makes me stand in front of her. With the gun pointed between my wings, which were folded the entire night. "Now Sky unless you want to be shot, I suggest that you open those bad boys up and show us a little something." I know I have no choice so I open them up to full width. I see everyone gasp and Candy shoves the gun deeper between my shoulder blades. "Now fly SK they can see they are real." I take a deep breath and jump up and start flying upwards.
            Good thing the ceiling is high, I share a look with Taylor. And quickly turn and kick the gun from Candy's hand and it goes off, and Taylor jumps up and tackles Candy to the floor, and starts punching her. Calum scrambles with the gun and Brittany tries to run away but Gabby and Michael grab her. "Mikey, baby stop it!" Brittany yells at Michael. And Gabby just slaps Brittany across the face.
            "Oh god, just stop. We are over, I was just dating you to get back at Candy for breaking me and Gabby up." He then gives Brittany to Emily and Luke, and goes over and kisses Gabby.
             I smile at them before they both look at me and start to run over. Why are they running. Ashton comes and grabs my arm and he looks so scared, why is he scared. When he grabs my arm I yell in pain. Then the room starts spinning, what is happening?
            "Sky, stay awake!!" Ashton yells at me as I fall to the floor. I hear faint sounds of sirens and I turn my head to see cops rush in and they arrest a kicking and screaming Candy. Then the paramedics run over to me. I feel a mask going over my face and a open my eyes to see I'm in the back of an ambulance, with a woman and Ashton sitting above me. Ashton is covered in blood, I hope he is alright. I try and grab him but an unbearable pain racks my body and the last thing I see is Ashton yelling something to me, then nothing but darkness.