Chapter 6: Brittany and a nervous Calum

When I woke up I was feeling really tired, I hadn't really gotten any sleep last night. I kept having nightmares about Candy. After I finally pulled myself out of bed, which took a long time, I got up and got dressed in a Blink 182 shirt and leather skinny jeans. I walked to my mirror and did my usual stuff then looked into the mirror and started waving my hands above my hair, concentrating very hard. There was light shooting out of my hands and my hair turned bright red. I found out when I was in 7th grade, that I can change my hair color when I want. After I finished my hair I went downstairs and made myself a bowl of fruit loops. (A/N: my favorite cereal :D)  When I finished I put on my leather jacket and headed out to school. 

        When I got to school I parked my bike in between Taylor's blue 1964 Mustang convertible, and Gabby's blue Camaro. When I get off the bike I walk over to the group, who is standing Taylor's car. "Hey ladies, what's up?"

        Emily without hesitation says "The sky."

        Wow just wow, "Really."

        "What, you asked and I like your hair." She shrugs.

        "Hey guys!" I look over and see Calum, Michael, Luke, Ashton and Candy and her friend walk over to us. Candy and her friend are walking a little bit behind everyone else and they are whispering. 

        Calum runs over and picks up Taylor and spins her around gives her a long, and I mean they could have died they were kissing so long. Finally they break apart and everyone is staring at them. "Hey chickie, how are you today?" Calum asks Taylor when he puts her down.

        "Chickie, really?" Taylor  asks.

        "Well, ya, I don't think you are a baby, and you don't look like a girl that would want a nickname, so chickie. I think it's cute." He pulls her closer and she starts laughing.

        "Fine chickie will work, and I'm doing great." 

        As all of that was happening, Michael and Gabby were hugging and whispering to each other and Luke was smiling as Emily was describing a book to him in detail, with lots of hand movement. I look at Ashton and he is on his phone and Candy and mystery girl and still whispering. Then everything was interrupted as the bell for first period rang. We all made are way into the school and Ashton finally broke the love birds bubbles. "Okay every one this is Candy's friend Brittany, she is new so we are going to show her around." 

        Gabby, Candy, Brittany, the guys and I make our way to Math class and take our seats. Gabby shares a table with Michael and I share a table with Calum, Luke with Ashton and Candy and Brittany. Through out class I'm observing Candy and Brittany, they keep whispering and looking at Gabby. She's to busy sitting with Michael being all cute. The teacher is letting us have a study hall type thing so everyone is talking and playing on their phones. Michael and Gabby are sitting very close and he keeps playing with her hair and she keeps blushing.  

        "Hey do you think something is up with Candy and Brittany, they keep looking at Gabby and Michael and whispering?" Calum nudges me and asks.

        I look over to him and nod my head. "Ya I noticed that as soon as they walked up today, I have a really bad feeling, I think we should keep an eye on them."

        "I agree. So in other news, are you okay with me dating Taylor?" he looks really nervous. 

        "Calum, oh little scared Calum, I am totally okay with you dating Taylor. You two are one of the of the cutest couples besides Luke and Emily and Gabby and Michael. And why would you ask me, I met them like last week?"

        "Well I really like Taylor since she came here in 7th grade, but I never had the nerve to ask her out. I always thought she was to cool for me. She walked around with so much confidence, and I really liked that. I mean when I was in 7th grade I thought that I was a dork and was really shy. But when Michael asked Gabby out, I finally got the corage to ask her out." He looks up dreamally. Awwwww cute.

        "Wow Calum that was deep." As I said that I could hear Taylor say 'That's what she said' she is a very dirty minded person. "I'm really glad that you asked Taylor out, she has been crushing on you since she came here." Then the bell rang, "And Calum, if you want to talk at all I'm here." I said as we all made our way out of the clas room. 

        Finally it's lunch time and we are all sitting on a table today. We all are sitting totally great until Candy comes over and sits on Ashton's lap, and Brittany sits right next to Michael. Something is going on with those two. "Hey Ashy-poo, wanna hang out tonight, we never get to spend the night together ever." She makes a flirty face and starts making out with him. I get up to dump my tray and start to walk through the empty hallway to my locker. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around. I see Candy standing there, "Hey Sky, I see how you look at Ashton, and I want it to stop, got it." She get in my face. 

        "Wow really, you think I'm scared of you." I laugh, "I'm not even scared a little." I turn to walk away when I'm stopped by something Candy says.

        "Now Sky wouldn't want anything to break up you and your friends or break up one of your friends. Or would you like them to find out a little secret about 12 feet long of a secret. And don't test me, you'll regret it." She laughs all evil like as she walks away. 

Oh Shit ass motherfucker this can not happen.

----------------------------------------

A/N: I think I'm gonna try a different POV next chapter, would you peeps think that would work and the picture is Sky's new hair