We Don't Deal With Outsiders Very Well

******Trigger warning there is some nonconsensual making out and forced sexual advances in this chapter though nothing more than that. Also, I do not condone underage drinking. Thanks bye.******

As I arrived home Kate was just leaving. She was dressed to the nines (jk she looked like a slut) which made me curious.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked. She looked surprised I didn't know.

"Ethan's party. Aren't you invited?" I turned to Mark who looked nervous.

"No, we're not are we Mark?"

"Uh, actually I am." I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.

"Then I'm your plus one. Let's go upstairs." I sat him down on my bed and I skimmed through my closet. I found a cute dress. "How does this look?"

"Cute." Mark seemed bored.

"Ugh, I need something that will make Ethan jealous. If he's going to go low enough to be friends with me then not even invite me to a party, then I'm gonna make him jealous." I sounded like a pathetic supervillain. I retrieved the dress I had worn at Disney. It was enough to make Mark uh well we know. So I mean can't be too hard to make Ethan mad.

"Okay I mean that dress is just made to make you look hot. That's cheating." Mark said as I put on some of Kate's make up. I pointed to brush at him.

"Shut up or I'll put lipstick all over your face." I quickly did up my hair and turned to him. "Let's fucking do this."

"Whatever you say, darling." We decided to just walk to Ethan's as he only lived a few blocks away. The entire house was lit up and outside there were people laughing and smoking. Cars snaked down the street. I was shocked that so many people had actually shown up to a party held by someone who hadn't been in the social spotlight until this week. The entry hall was filled with people making out. This was going to be an interesting night. We made our way through the crowd until we found Jack and Ethan.

"Hey, you showed up." Jack punched Mark's arm.

"I wasn't planning on it." He grumbled.

"Aw come on man, it's not horrible." Ethan held out a small solo cup. "Shot?"

"I'll take three," I said, grabbing it from his hand and throwing it back.

"Kay. You weren't invited." Ethan said dryly.

"That's why I'm here Blue." I laughed and grabbed another shot from the table behind him. "Aye know where I can get a hard lemonade?"

"The cooler." Ethan pointed. "Is she okay? You sure she's not already drunk?"

"She's just salty. Don't worry I've been with her all evening."

"I'm perfectly fine. You fucker." I popped the cap off the bottle and pointed it at Ethan. "Are you?"

"What the fuck do you mean?" Ethan seemed taken aback. I shook my head.

"Sorry. That sounded cooler in my head." I leaned against the table and looked around as I took a swig of my alcohol-infused raspberry lemonade. Apparently, a few kid's legal aged siblings did alcohol runs after Ethan paid them in pizza and 50 bucks. I saw a girl walking over to Mark. She hugged him.

"Mark? Oh my god. Why haven't you called me since you left LA?" I stood up and walked over to her.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm his girlfriend, Amy. Who are you?" She spat back.

"His girlfriend, Kaylee." We both glanced at Mark.