Chapter 18

YO Pov

I remember it like it was yesterday, the moment my lips touched his my head span and I felt a huge adrenaline rush crash over my whole body as my entire life for the last six months flashed before my eyes. I continued to kiss him and as our mouths mould into one I felt the familiar butterflies in my stomach and my heart filled with love for the only man I had ever loved return but also a deep hidden secret my brain had been hiding from me.

SIX MONTHS AGO

THIRD POV

Yo walked along the forest, his sweat trickling down his forehead, he was happy his professor saw how hardworking he was and walked along the path carefully chewing his energy bar and smiling his cute grin.

He didn't notice the shadow following him along the path, the mysterious figure watched him with their beady eyes, they smirked as they quietly watched him examine the leaves and rub them with his cute delicate hands, or when he bent down and inhaled the beautiful flowers. The figure was jealous of even the flowers, those exquisite hands got to touch.

"HE.IS.MINE....., if I can't have him then no one can..."

The figure muttered under their breath menacingly, seeing the person they desired with every fibre in their body kissing, hugging and being with someone else made them angry and eyes blaze with fire. It seem to slowly unhinge them and consumed every thought.

How to claim Wayo Panitchayasawad and get rid of that annoying love sick giant.

They thought about hunting Pha down but no, he would only recover and Wayo would tend to him which made the figure sick to their stomach,

NO

They had to kidnap Yo and talk some sense to him. Carefully in private with no one to interfere, specially that giant overblown interfering Dr and his gang.

They watched as Yo munched his bar and quietly walked alone under the canopy of the jungle.

Moving closer they fiddled with the rope they had in their hands and pounced, Yo heard and in panic stumbled on a tree stump, sending him over the ravine and as the figure looked over in complete and utter terror, Bas looked up as he fell and saw the shadowy figure lean over and watch him fall, as he fell and landed on the rock below he blanked out to the screams of the figure shouting his name in utter agony.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Hey guys,

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK LOL, ok so I have been trying to write this but my wattpad or laptop is playing up so this will be a short one or perhaps I might make this into a two part so please give me feedback as it will be useful for next update.

Dedicated to @minimoon_21 who knows my updates better than me PAHAHAHA.

I am in a good mood as I saw Zee from Where R U and Domunidi wearing a fan gift me and Minimoon sent him LSDKJJFCLSKDJCBAS;K so happy, as always please forgive grammar and spelling.

Shaz81