Part 16 - In to the night

PHANA 

My heart was filled with mixed emotions as I followed my beloved Yo, he was utterly unaware of the reaction he caused me, I wanted to scoop him up and cuddle him to death. After 3 months 13 days 11 hrs and 28 minutes he had called me P'Pha, the last time he had called me Pha had been the last phone conversation before his fall. 

Earlier on as I held him in my arms the old familiar sweet Wayo scent had invaded my nostrils, his palms had imprinted a heat onto my skin and as his cheeks blushed a beautiful shade as I was transported back to before the accident. 

As he scampered about kicking at dead wood I reminded of the old sweet natured Yo, the one who wouldn't hurt a fly, the one who cherished his friendships, who was polite and friendly with everyone and who obeyed his Dad and most of all who loved me with all the four corners of his precious heart.

Sometimes I found myself crying in my room longly looking at our couple clothes hanging in my wardrobe or his things scattered about, from figurines to clothes and old notes, we had practically lived together at one point and I adored waking up to his arms and legs encased in my blanket and my hands never left his waist. 

"P'Pha is this any good". 

Yo came racing up to me with a pile of dry wood in his hands. 

I used it as an excuse to caress his baby soft hand and I saw a cloud of emotions swirl in his beautiful eyes. Smirking I took the pile and discarded the dead wood and tied it together expertly with a vine I pulled off a nearby tree. 

Yo tried to pull one too but it was too much for my little fella and he collapsed onto a mossy rock panting for air. 

"Hey, how come you made it look so easy".

Flexing my arm muscles I showed him my strength and he blushed and as I moved forward I reached out and placed his hands on my biceps, he blushed even deeper but I saw a small smirk on his lips. 

"Is this your lame attempt as flirting", he said not even looking me in the eyes.

For the first time in months I had the upper hand. 

"No, but if you let me I will court you until you are mine and no one else, I'm an extremely possessive man".

I pushed his chin up to meet my hunger filled eyes, I held his gaze for as long as possible and time seem to stand still, neither of us able to pull away or blink, like before we used to lock are eyes even in a crowd and never leave each other's gaze till we were out of sight. 

I dared to stroke his beautifully shaped lips with my index finger and inched forward, as if by habit he closed his eyes and waited with baited breath. 

I gentle placed my chapped lips on his and waited for his rejection as expected but suddenly he placed his delicate soft hands on my nape and drew me closer, he himself deepen the kiss and as he reached on his tippy toes for better access I picked him up and swirled my tongue inside his mouth, my hands roughly squeezing his butt and his hands raking through my hair, we parted for a second looking at each other with lust filled eyes and continued. 

I wanted to pinch myself was Yo really letting me kiss him, I reached for the band of his shorts out of habit and Yo automatically inhaled sharply. I could feel his heartbeat increase and something told me that the old Yo has suddenly sprung to the surface, I began to stroke his baby soft skin and hair above his shaft and he held his head back and groaned in pleasure. He sent sparks flying in my blood and I began to stroke it. He purred in pleasure and I felt the flood gates to my carnal desires open. I left hickeys on his collarbone and removed his tee as I saw his glorious chest I kissed every inch of it.

"More", he purred and I increased the strokes till he was out of breath and I felt him groan with enormous pleasure and release in my hands. I rode him till the last waves of his orgasm and waited for him to catch his breath. I washed my hands in the river nearby and used a handkerchief to wring out and clean my Yo. 

But as I came back I saw a shadow not seen before in his eyes, he looked dark and menacing.

"I don't know what came over me but don't you dare tell anyone about this otherwise I will make your life hell" 

"But Yo, whats wrong my love".

"Don't call me love and never ever tell anyone especially Forth".

Moving closer he placed an index finger on my lips trailing all the way down to my groin.

"I have to admit, you have skills, wanna be my friends with benefits".

A huge growl escaped my throat and I pushed him to a nearby tree, placing both hands each side.

"The only friends with benefits you need is me and I'm sick of this, from now on you are mine and no one else, if you ever look at anyone else I will punish you and that person severally and don't you dare test my patients, I'm not a nice man when I'm tested".

I picked Yo up bridal style and the wood across my back and walked back to the campsite.

Wayo's pout never left him and I felt like my old self after ages. 

Now Wayo wouldn't know what hit him FINALLY the old Phana was back and ready to finally claim what was his. 

SURPRISE

Hello readers, 

I felt so utterly horrible with the last update that I decided to double update, and as you can see I finally am able to write with confidence a little steamy scenes, please leave comments and votes on what you think of the current plot and YAYYYY OMGGGG THANK YOU FOR OVER 10.6K reads omggg this is amazing, again please don't mind typos, spelling or grammar and see you soon for the next update.

Shaz81 Xx