Part 19 - The end pt 1 EDITED

Phana POV

Watching his little chest rise and fall as he slept in my arms exhausted from the intense session we just had, made me smile. I stroked his little chin and jawline admiring his beauty spots scattered all over his face, the face I dreamed about all night and the one I wanted to wake up to every morning for the rest of my life, I snuggled in closer and thought about the most crazy and intense 24 hours we had just had and I felt the exhaustion finally seep through to my bones and I melted into a deep slumber hugging the love of my life as we both slept unaware that the worst was yet to come.

24 hours ago

Watching Yo scoop the last remnants of his now soupy ice cream made me happy, no matter what traumatic event happened my baby will always be hungry for food and well of course me I smugly thought. But even as I smugly looked at the love of my life, I could help but think of the warning his Pa gave me.

" I hate to tell you this, but someone has been stalking my son and targeting you both".

Yo's Dad handed me a dossier and I read the context on the way over to our date. It was disturbing this person seemed to love and hate Wayo in equal measures, from sending him gifts of flowers and chocolates one day to death threats the next, the forest incident has been the last straw. A curious case that needed to be solved before my baby was truly hurt. Rubbing my chin curiously in thought I was snapped out of it when baby Yo picked up the bowl and started to lick it clean and a smudge of ice cream landed on his nose that he didn't notice. Good god he was adorable, and he was all mine, mine only.

"Yo", I said wiping the cream off his nose with the back of my hand.

"If you're that hungry I can order more, or you can just eat the bowl if you can't wait". I giggled.

He pouted and reluctantly put the bowl down, his lips smeared with chocolate. How was my heart going to survive he was so damn cute, I wanted to eat him there and then?

"Pa, if you're going to keep teasing me then I am going to leave". He crosses his arms semi seriously and still pouting.

I straightened my back, and a dark cloud came over my mood, Yo out there alone while a stalker was on the loose, I didn't like it one bit. Drawing him into my arms the restaurant customers be damned I kissed the top of his head cooing him like the baby he is and the giving him the attention he always craved from me. As he basked in my babying, I thought I needed to set up a few fences around Yo and need the Fairy Gang and my own to help me.

Dropping him off to his dad's safe and secure I spoke to him about my plans, and he offered his own advice and help which I was grateful for. Line messaging my boys and the fairy gang we all set up a system that made sure he was never alone at the university, probably something he hopefully wouldn't notice as he liked company and being spoiled by everyone.

A few weeks into the system and Yo seemed to get suspicious, with the fairy gang dragging him from pillar to post keeping him away from other classmates and following him in his after-school activities and me with my gang studying in his room.

"P'phaaaa', he snuggled up to me as I was getting ready for bed, snaking his small arms around my waist he could even make it reach all the way around, I smugly thought how tiny and cute he looked as he battered his eyes at me.

"Pha, can you tell everyone to leave me alone, I'm getting tired of them always behind my back".

Exhaling deeply as I tucked him into my arms and stroked this forever fluffy cheeks. I had been in two minds for weeks now weather to tell him, but as he tenderly placed his lips on mine with a gentle heart-warming kiss, he squeezed me and snuggled closer burying his head in my chest.

"Pha, if you love me then you have to trust me, I know what is going on, but I am a big boy now, please I beg you give me one day of peace". Fluttering his eyes at me and using his baby voice was my weakness, I nodded yes and line message everyone to step back tomorrow for his sake.

The next day we all took a step back as promised and he seemed brighter and happier in a mischievous mood playing tricks on us hiding around campus waiting for us to catch him. He laughed when the fairy gang panicked when he hid behind a pillar and made them all run the long length of the ginormous canteen. I looked from up the upper floor at him causing mischief, using my viewpoint to keep an eye on him.

"Pha", as Kit rubbed my shoulder annoyingly.

"We have to go back to class break is over". Keeping my eyes glued to Yo I waved them off back to class, we had ten minutes and it took 2 minutes to walk to class and they would save me a seat.

Rolling their eyes and judging me they left leaving me to laugh at my cute boyfriends' antics but when I looked down, I couldn't see him, the fairy gang where in full force asking everyone in the canteen where he was, and they looked stressed for real. In quick time I ran downstairs, and they pointed to the direction they had last seen him. I ran down the corridor, checking my watch it had been 4 minutes 32 seconds since he had been out of our sight, anything could have happened. I spotted a dark shadow at the end of an empty corridor leaving through a fire exit which was suspicious, and I ran after them but as I did the toilet door was swinging open and I saw my precious Wayo lying unconscious on floor and my world spun.

Screaming to try and wake him up the teachers and my friends had to drag me off him as he was placed onto the hospital trolley and put in the ambulance. I clung onto his hand has he was wheeled past and when the ambulance door closed all I remember seeing is my friends worried face and the University security calling my father-in-law.

Hello,

I have no excuses for not updating this, covid happened, my own stress and anxiety and the heavy work load of a 2nd year double honours student plus having to move back home. This is the start of the end of this story, no idea how many chapters it will take but this is the end, as always I have not checked grammar and spelling because if I did I wouldn't update at all LOL.

Thanks for waiting.

Shaz81 Xx