Ch 14 - Best laid plans Pt 2

MING 

Looking at Yo sitting uncomfortable in the seat next to me squirming with his cheeks faintly red reminded me of the Yo of old, my best friend from high school, he no longer had the strange alien grey long hair anymore or the shocking blue lenses, he looked positively cute and docile like his old self, but I knew he was internally battling his demons. 

Kit had suggested I talk to my seniors, Forth was already trying to use Yo's misplaced infatuation to try and coax him out his crush. But nothing was working, at least they thought it wasn't I could see in Yo a slight minimal change, he was growing tired of the constant voices in his head. His therapist had told him that the longer he struggles the harder it will be to cope when things come to ahead and to be prepared the for the emotional damage his silent consciousness might bring, when Yo told me this casually at lunch one day this sent alarm bells ringing and I speed dialled Forth and my other seniors for help.

Sitting in the library with them I slammed the book I was pretending to read and they all looked up at me in sympathy. I knew Pha was suffering but at least he could show it, the number of times I had fallen asleep crying in Kit's arms exhausted from pretending to Yo that everything was normal and his current behaviour was acceptable. 

His Dad also was at his wits end, grateful that Yo wasn't seriously hurt but longing to see his son back to his normal self. 

"Ming, are you Ok, Kit tells Beam that your not sleeping well". 

Of course Kit would tell his best friend Beam his worries for me, my dimpled boyfriend was constantly by my side like a mother hen checking on me and supporting me, I only clung to him more, as my rock during this stressful time and of course Beam being the faithful boyfriend told Forth this. I was eternally grateful for this support but now something had to give. I couldn't stand the mean nasty Yo and everyone from the fairy angel gang to the entire faculty had pledged to help me bring back their favourite Wayo, the darling of the faculty and entire university. 

"I'm stumped guys", I said turning to Lam and sitting next to him.

"If you guys have any new ideas, I'm all ears, at this rate I will do anything, the accident was bad enough and we let Yo adjust himself back to health but now there is no excuse, we need to have a intervention of some sort before he does himself real psychological damage, which could be worse than the actually accident".

"Fear not my junior, us seniors have a plan, but we will need the whole university, plus his Dad's permission to try and pull it off and also *COUGH* Pha and  will need to be handled to not interfere till the right"

So the initial idea was to get Yo out and back to the place that started this mess started, his psychologist thought this would be a good idea and had suggested it to Yo and his Dad several times only for Yo to reject this completely, his excuse being he wasn't ready yet, but really I knew he was running scared and away from his past self. 

With the dean's permission and a few students a fake trip was arranged with a small number of people plus the engineer gang and crazy Dr Gang and the fairy gang who insisted on helping bring their cutie Yo back. 

As we reached the destination, I was nervously sweating as Kit held my hand in his and gentle stroked my cheek to calm me. I looked into his eyes, pools of worry engraved into them but his signature dimpled smile remained. I suddenly pecked him on the lips quickly, feeling his warm lips meet mine quickly, he snuggled in closer laying his head on the hollow of my neck, whatever the world said I truly loved my Kitkat, chasing him with all my will had been worth it, feeling his warmth in my life and sharing my happiness and struggles was worth it. Plus underneath that cute smile he had a hot body which oh never mind hehehehe... 

"What godforsaken jungle is this Ming, I hate you right now", screamed Yo in annoyance as he swat some mosquitos out of his face and dragged his heavy bag. 

Forth was helping others unload the luggage so Pha suddenly picked it up and walked away.

Yo looked hot, sweaty and put about so he didn't struggle and just followed behind him with out complaints, Pha suddenly stopped and Yo bumped into this back, turning Pha dropped the bag and grabbed Yo securing him close to his chest. Yo expecting to fall had closed his eyes and feeling nothing opened them to only stare in to Pha's soft gaze. Yo had placed his hands on Pha's pecs to steady himself and I noticed a faint pink tint on his fluffly cheeks, chuckling to myself, looks like Yo liked the feel of his P'Pha's muscles. 

Turning to ForthBeam and the gang, I raised my thumb up as a signal that the first part was a success, Yo was starting to return to normal but we still had a battle ahead of us.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

DOUBLE UPDATE ANYONE 

hahaha 

Nothing to say but please ignore spelling and grammatical errors and have a good weekend, I'm gonna go watch some netflix documentary and reply your comments in between.

Shaz81 Xx