Ch 20 - The end pt 2 Teaser

Bas POV 

He was a bear, no other explanation. I mean how wide was his chest that I was so small when I snuggled up to him in our bed. I pouted thinking of all the time I had been giving him the run around when I had amnesia and all the time wasted. After the camping trip kiss I had remembered everything but was scared that the person who caused my fall was still around but my love soon realised I was myself and we kept up the charade a little bit more. I never told him that I knew my life was in danger. I didn't want to worry my Pha and father. They probably too stressed all ready. 

I remember the day Pha found out I had remembered him, it was the day when my stalker had left  a Calla Lily in my locker one morning and it had set off the strangest 24 hours of my life. 

24 hour day

"Yo, why are you shaking what's wrong". The fairy gang were looking at me strangely as I was holding the flower and shaking. The last time I had seen this was at the camp that I had my fall, I had gone gone to retrieve something from the bus and had found the lillie placed on the seat I had been in earlier, a small note read, 

I love dreaming because in my dreams you're actually mine and now it's time to make that dream a reality, wait for me my love, he doesn't deserve you. 

Your forever lover Xx 

My hands were shaking as I ript it to shreds and dumped it in the garbage where is belonged. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello Readers,

This for my twitter moots 🤡 who found me lol.  

Shaz81 Xx 

PS third year uni sucks, maybe might end this story soonish.