The Mysterious Clattering Noise

Ichigo POV - I woke up to see that Kisshu was no longer beside me and that the digital clock on my bedside table was buzzing annoyingly. I checked my phone, 7am, then the calendar, the doctors appointment. I'll see whether the baby is real or just my slightly warped imagination. I rushed to wake Mum up but found she wasn't there, instead there were thrown back sheets and rumpled pyjamas. My first thought was that my mum had snuck out of her bedroom earlier but then I heard quiet chuntering coming from downstairs.

Kisshu POV - I woke up to see my koneko-chan snuffling beside me adorably. I turned over to check the clock, 10 minutes to 7am. 10 minutes till Ichigo wakes up. I sat up, carefully climbed over my girlfriend and crept towards the door. As I tiptoed out I heard shuffling from downstairs, what was it?

Ichigo POV - I shuffled downstairs, clutching my power pendant just in case. As I crept closer to the living room I managed to make-out voices and the sizzling of eggs and bacon. Was it what I thought it was? I couldn't be too sure.

Kisshu POV - I managed to get into the living room without turning back or screaming, an achievment for me now I've probably got a baby. I got in okay, now to figure out the source of the noise. I carefully strode towards the kitchen which echoed with the muffled clang of pots and pans. I ran in to see... Ichigo's mother!

Ichigo POV - I ran into the living room. The television was blaring but, other than that, nothing. I followed the fryed bacon smell into the kitchen, there I saw breakfast being made by my mum and my boyfriend helping out. "Oh hi," Smiled Mum, sliding bacon and eggs on to plates. "I thought you'd be up by now."

Kisshu POV - Thank goodness! It was only Mrs Momomiya making breakfast.