Found You!

Ichigo POV - I hated it when Shirgane said one thing without explanation. It always meant something needed to be explained. I jumped up determinedly, so vigorous my ears and tail popped out. "We must fight," I shouted. "I'm not going with him, everyone knows that. Lets get going." I started to leave, when suddenly somebody pulled at my tail. I turned round to find Zakuro pulling me back. "How, exactly, are we going to keep you three safe," She asked quietly. "If you three want to fight?" She stepped back. My ears and tail vanished as my spirit deterioated rapidly, Pudding frowned at the ground and Lettuce sighed.

Kisshu POV - I floated down to the old Mew Cafe, figuring that'd be the first place to look. I searched high and low until I saw the glimpse of a cats tail vanishing in a shower of pink sparkles. "Pai, Taruto, I think I've found them," I whispered, smiling. "And they don't have that annoying pink furball with them." Taruto and Pai teleported next to me. They smiled too and flew terribly close to the entrance, close enough to make the pink puffball appear from nowhere. "Alien! Alien!" It shouted, flying up and down in alarm. "Alien! Alien!" I yelped and teleported out of sight, my brothers followed in sync. The fluffball continued to shout and we flew a safe distance away. "Great!" Pai whispered calmly. "The fluffball is there, but as a keyring on the strawberry's bag. How on earth are we to surprise them?" Taruto frowned, obviously thinking the same thing. "I managed to do it when me and Ichigo met." I frowned. "But Ichigo wasn't warned that I was looking for her at the time. She'll be on guard 24/7 now."

Ichigo POV - Suddenly I heard whispering and Masha started calling out. I looked outside but couldn't see anything exempt a teleportation hole disappearing, a sign Kisshu, Pai and/or Taruto had been there. "Oh gosh," I sighed. "Seems like one or all of those aliens were here." I shook my head and sighed. I hadn't seen Kisshu since he told me that all he cared about was my happiness, I see that he thinks that I still don't love him. "He was here," Pudding exploded with joy. "Taru-Taru was here!" Pudding smiled absent-mindedly. "Pai was here," Whispered Lettuce, a ghost of a smile reaching her lips. "I wish he was still here, so I can go with him." I looked over at Mint and Zakura, they looked surprised, shocked even.

Kisshu POV - Even though I wasn't with Ichigo, I could still hear and see her. She loved me! I was so surprised I almost fell back through the teleportation hole. I looked round to see the same reaction from my brothers, complete and utter joy and surprise. "I will go see my Koneko-chan tonight," I announced. "She will, no doubt, be happy to see me." My brothers stared at me. "Kisshu, be careful," Pai nodded after 5 long earth minutes ticked by on my Kitty Clock. "You don't want to be hurt like you were 5 years ago." I laughed and nodded before bathing and getting ready. - 2 hours later - The time had come to greet my Kitty Kat. I formed a teleportation hole and left.