Here We Go

Ichigo POV - Breakfast was short compared to any other day and I went to go puke straight after. I had a kind of nausea that couldn't be explained by anything but nerves so I vomited longer than usual. It was not going to be a good day.

Kisshu POV - After breakfast Ichigo ran upstairs to, I'm assuming, puke. I wasn't at all worried, it had kind've become normal after a week. After I'd finished my breakfast, I lept up to assist my darling with her clothes. Today was going to be stressful and that's all I knew.

Ichigo POV - "Clothes on! Vomiting finished! Breakfast had! Let's go go go!" My mother barked at us as we flew through the door and into her car.

Tears ran down my cheeks, I hadn't been to school in ages, my friends had scarcely been intouch with me and Aoyama was long gone. All I had was my mum and Kisshu now. What if the tests came up negative? This would all be for nothing, I'd be so lonely. Kisshu saw me and squeezed my hand confidently.

Kisshu POV - We were all bundled into the car. Occupied by our thoughts, we let there be silence for a long while.

Suddenly a disturbing thought occured, what if we don't have a baby? I hadn't been back to my brothers in a long time. I hadn't even talked to Pai over the phone. Taruto was busy with the monkey girl and Pai had failed to keep the fish girl. I couldn't go back. I'd have to soothe Ichigo, she would be in tears. She was in tears now, I squeezed her hand gently. Everything would be fine.

Ichigo POV - We pulled into an entrance which had a sign on it, it said 'Little Village A&E/Local Doctors'. The car pulled into a grey carpark with an even greyer building at the edge and all I could think as we pulled into a space is: 'Here we go!'

Again? *discontinued*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें