Doctor, Doctor?

Ichigo POV - We strolled into the practice in a daze. Worry raced across my mind, turning every innocent soul into a demon. My eyes scanned the room for anything to be scared of, nothing apart from the people scattered on chairs. The whitewashed walls and hard, grey seats turned a warm scene into cold.

Kisshu POV - My head was turned by every cough, every sneeze, every groan of pain, seeking germs to avoid. Ichigo's eyes were dim with worry and her mums face was blank. We sat ourselves down on the second row, minding sticky lollipops, old pill packets and discarded tickets as we did so. Turning to my right I saw flashes of purple and grey. A smile crept onto my face. This is when they find out.

Ichigo POV - Out of the corner of my eye I see glimmers of blue but choose to ignore it. I stare at the blue screen, waiting for my name to pop up. Kisshu's smile said that it was time to tell them but my worry told that we must put it off till it's certain. I frowned at Kisshu, sharply tugging on his blazor sleeve. He quickly nodded and turned away from the girls.

Kisshu POV - A sharp tug and a stern look brushed the smile off my face. I nodded and shifted my gaze to the screen of names. My brain, however, still focused on the long awaited mews hiding outside. Suddenly I was pulled out of my dream world by another tug.

Ichigo POV - I stared at the television, waiting inpatiently for my name to be called. The clock had passed five still, sad minutes then my name shot up and the mechanical voice called for 'Miss Ichigo Momomiya'. I smiled and tugged sharply on my boyfriends sleeve, pulling him up and dragging him towards a woman in a white coat.

Kisshu POV - I dragged away from the place I was sitting into a long corridor and into a doctors office. I was plonked down on an uncomfortable metal seat across from a woman. Her hair was drawn up in an untidy bun and she was wearing a smart white coat. She looked sternly at Ichigo and then walked out. A man in another white coat replaced her, he dropped into an office seat and started to shuffle papers.

Ichigo POV - As the woman walked out of the office I had a mini panic attack, her death look made me so ashamed of my situation. A new doctor plodded in, his comb-over and shaved face made me guess that he was middle aged. He dropped onto the office chair and started looking for my profile. I looked over to Kisshu, he looked lost, bored even. I turned back as the doctor introduced himself (his name is Dr Thomas Mallory) and started asking questions (have I used a pregnancy test, how long did I know I was pregnant, ect, ect). I went through the whole procedure and then Dr Mallory came to a conclusion.

Kisshu POV - After interviewing koneko-chan Mallory came to a conclusion. He gave Ichigo a pregnancy test and directed her to a toilet. It was a minute till Ichigo came back, her eyes wide, a big smile spread across her face. "What is it?" I asked.

Ichigo POV - "The test was positive," I whispered. "I'm going to have a baby." I grinned, Kisshu looked shocked.