The Date Of All Dates

Ichigo POV - I looked around anxiously, preparing for Kisshu to teleport above and kiss me like the first time we met or for Pai to blow air in my face. I was prepared for anything but this. As I got home, I got a text from an unknown number, it said: Prepare, Ichigo, we're off on a date. I'll meet you at 9:00pm, outside Bon Soir. Bon Soir? Wasn't that place expensive? I ignored the thoughts that buzzed around my head and ran home to prepare. - 2 hours later - After primping and prepping, I got another text. Don't hide your kitten ears and tail, they're cute. I facepalmed and took off the hat and unrippable leggings. This was going to be one long date.

Kisshu POV - I texted Ichigo about what I thought of her cat features and waited outside Bon Soir with flowers in hand. I checked my watch, 10 minutes early. - 10 minutes later - Ichigo arrived. She looked beautiful in her red dress and pigtails. She looked around for her anonymous Romeo then turned towards me, her face fell and she suddenly looked uncomfortable. "Kisshu!" She exclamed. "Why are you here?" I smiled softly. "Anonymous date," I replied, smiling at the concrete floor. "I arranged one for me and my Koneko-chan." I reached out to tuck a flyaway hair behind her ear, Ichigo jumped backwards. "That was you," She smiled awkwardly. "I thought it was. You are always so impulsive." I offered my arm without warning. "M'lady," I endeared. Ichigo giggled and took it. "Thank you little alien," She smiled.

Ichigo POV - I took Kisshu's arm and giggled. I teased a thank you and we walked into the posh restaurant. I stared in awe at the golden interior and walked silently to the table we were led to by the waitress. When we sat down I finally had a chance to look at my date. Kisshu looked more human now and was wearing a tuxedo, looking dreamier than ever. I sighed. I admit, at first I was scared and uncomfortable but now I'm having fun. I taught Kisshu how to dance, we watched a romantic movie together then we took a moonlit walk through the park, it was amazing. Kisshu is so much more romantic than Aoyama-kun, maybe he's my other half???

Kisshu POV - Yes! I got Ichigo to like me. I knew how the date would go execept when Ichigo taught me to dance, that was a pleasent surprise. The meal was amazing, the movie was funny and romantic, the dancing was graceful and exhausting and the walk was peaceful. This date couldn't have got better if I tried.