New Lovers

Ichigo POV - After that date I got home to another text from Kisshu, it said: Nice date! I'm coming over. See you then. My heart started to beat unusually fast and my ears and tail popped out. I texted: Ok. See you then. Love you. xxx I smiled to myself.

Kisshu POV - I texted her after the date: Nice date! I'm coming over. See you then. I was tempted to put "I love you." but thought better of it. Suddenly my phone buzzed, it was Ichigo replying. She said: Ok. See you then. Love you xxx I noticed she put an endearment at the end and realised we were real. I smiled and kissed my phone. I looked over to see Taruto watching me. "You visited the hag, huh." He smiled sadly. "I miss my Pudding." I sighed and looked at my younger brother, ready to give him advise that he needed badly. "Little brother," I smiled. "Go talk to your monkey girl. She misses you." Suddenly Taruto looked excited. "Really? She missed me?" He jumped around like one of the chimp girl's balancing acts. "I'll meet her tonight!" Then he bounced off.

Ichigo POV - I quickly pulled on my pyjamas and crept into bed. Waiting for Kisshu was killing me, so I decided to play sleeping lions until he sussed me out. It was minutes after I got into bed when I felt a slight ripple in the air. and breath close to my face. "Awww..." He gushed. "Koneko-chan lookes so cute sleeping like that." I smiled to myself, or so I thought. Turns out I was smiling outside my head too. "Ahhh.." He sighed. "Good dreams, or maybe..." Kisshu's hand shot towards me and my ears popped out like a jack-in-a-box.

Kisshu POV - Her ears popped out and, then, I knew she was awake. "Ichigo isn't awake," I thought out loud. "Maybe I should go." Then, like clockwork, she jumped out and grapped me as I opened the teleportation hole. "Please don't go," She begged. "I'll be good, I promise." I smiled and grabbed her, spinning her into my arms. "Oh koneko-chan," I grinned. "You could do no wrong in my eyes." Then I lead her into a teleportation hole, arriving in the air above her house. I held Ichigo close, embracing her walmly.

Ichigo POV - "Oh Kisshu," I smiled. "This seems too good to be true." Kisshu grinned cheekily, his eyes full of love and care. A side I'd never seen had come out in a wave once I loved him. Kisshu started to guide me through the air in a simple waltz. "You like this Ichigo?" He asked. "I will show you how to dance." Then he lead me through dance after dance, showing me era after era of the well known entertainment. I enjoyed every moment, then we danced into a teleportation hole where Kisshu held me tight.

Kisshu POV - We teleported back into Ichigo's room. I let go and started to kiss her and before I knew it, me and my human girlfriend were side by side in the bed. "Oh Kisshu," Ichigo grinned. "I should've known you were the one." I grinned back and went for a quick shower. When I came back, Ichigo was sitting on the bed in her pink pyjamas on her mobile phone.

Ichigo POV - While Kisshu was in the shower, I got dressed and texted Mum, who was in Hawaii with Dad. How are you doing for meals? Are you still going to school? Have you been ill? The usual concerned parent stuff. I texted back: Everything's fine. You worry too much. Then turned round to see my boyfriend reading my texts, water from his hair dripping onto my shoulder. "Your mum, huh?" He softly sighed into my ear. "Yeh," I replied as innocent as possible. "Parents bug me too much." Kisshu laughed and hugged me. "You can tell me anything," He whispered solemnly. "You know that." Then teleported away.