Chapter 5: Unknown POV

"So there is a spell for resurrection?" I asked, clearly very pleased with my little witch's work.

Paola bit her bottom lip, chewing on it nervously. "Well, um, yes but..." I looked at her boredly as she trailed off. Does she really think an excuse will change my mind about wanting this?

"But what?"

Paola sighed. "It's dark magic. Very, very dark magic and I'm afraid it's too powerful for me. I don't think I can--"

"Must I really dispose of you so soon?" I asked and she tended. Perfect. "I really like you, Paola. So why not be a good little witch and dabble in dark magic for me, yeah?"

Paola took a deep breath, before reluctantly nodding. "I just need a few materials."

"Then go get them."

--

Hours later, Paola has everything she needs. She has everything in a wooden bowl. She put that in a small basket, so she could go conduct the spell. "I'm off," she said before walking off.

"Wait a minute, Paola, before you go," I drawl out and she stops to look at me. "Remember to say Dimitri sent you. Screw with Malia's head some more." Paola nods, before saying goodbye. With that, she left and I took out my phone, dialing a certain number.

It rang a few times, before the other end clicked. "Hello?"

My lips curved into a smile. "Dimitri, darling! How are you?"

"I'm fine," he said slowly. "What do you want?"

I smiled wider. "I know you're lying, dear boy. Are you really fine?"

Dimitri hesitated. There was a long pause, before he spoke again. "No. I'm still broken. I'm still lost. I'm still so fucking empty."

"Still in love with Malia?" I mused.

"Yes," he croaked. Poor boy. "Why are you asking me these questions?"

"Because it's time for you to come home," I said.

"Why?" Dimitri asked.

"Malia's here, for one," I said.

A snort. "She's with Ryder now. She doesn't love me anymore."

"Bullshit," I scoff. "But hey, whatever you want to think. I need to tell you something. It's bad," I say.

"What could possibly be wrong?" His sarcasm was not needed.

"Malia's brother." A long pause.

"What about him?"

I gave a mischievous smile. "Mason is alive and he has a few loose screws... Needless to say, he's out to kill Malia. And we need your help. Badly," I made sure my voice sounded urgent and fearful. "Dimitri, he's even captured Aiden, her son. She doesn't know it was him yet. You have to help stop him, Dimitri!!" After a few seconds, Dimitri speaks again.

"I'll be there." A click. He hung up. I put down the phone, sighing with contentment.

"Oh, my nephew is such an idiot. But, didn't I tell Malia if she hurt my nephew, I'd make her pay?" I chuckled, harshly. "Oh, I'll make her pay alright."

I would make them all pay.

--

A/N: Y'all still think it's Dimitri? ;) Come on, say you love me. Say it nao!!

Okay, this is a short update, I apologize about that, but I couldn't let you all down again! Here's the next chapter! :) Next chapter will probably be Dimitri's POV. ;) I haven't decided yet. :P

Anyway. Hope you enjoyed!!

- xSG