Chapter 15: Malia

Chapter 15: Malia

It's been three days. Three days since I've seen Dimitri. Where the hell was he?

I saw him whenever Ryder got back, but after that, he had gotten quiet. Extremely quiet, possibly even too quiet. Then, one night it was like he up and left the pack's land. We scoured the land, the forest, even his old estate. His father didn't even know where Dimitri was.

"Maybe he's out, doing something for you. He's always saying he wants to blow you away," his father has said, but he was wrong. There was something really wrong with this, I could feel it. My wolf was whimpering and shaking inside, and I couldn't figure it out.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Mason lately either. Is everyone I love leaving me?

Ryder had Anita, and they had completed the mating ritual last night. Ryder, was no longer my mate, but he always came around to help look for Aiden; he was, after all, Aiden's father. That would never change.

Today, however, Ryder brought along Anita to my home. My home.

"Ryder, I looked everywhere." I said, running my fingers through my hair frustratedly.

"You're not looking hard enough," Ryder growled. "Malia, this is our son. Mason and Dimitri are missing too. Look outside the pack's land. You're the alpha, go look for your members." He wasn't meaning to sound harsh, I know. He just was worried about Aiden. We all were.

Anita sat on the couch, looking like she wanted to say something. Although, she seemed uncomfortable. I looked at her and mustered up a kind smile. "Is everything alright?"

She straightened up, pursing her lips. "I was just thinking... Maybe Dimitri and Mason are where Aiden are. Maybe they went out looking?" I mulled it over and shrugged.

"It's a possibility," I mumbled. Then, I thought of something I should have thought of a while ago. "I'm gonna search Mason's house. Maybe he left a clue there or something," Ryder and Anita muttered in agreement and I nodded. I told them I'd go alone and with that, I walked out of my home and walked to Mason's.

--

"It'll just be a moment, Kaiden. I promise," I smiled and he moved away from the door and let me inside. I walked around the living room space first, walking slowly as I surveyed the room. Everything seemed to be in place. Then, I walked into the kitchen and walked towards the table, seeing a bunch of sticky notes. I frowned, reading them one by one and feeling my heart breaking with each note, realization setting in, anger fueling me, sadness looming over me as I find out... Dimitri was right all along.

I crumbled the papers and threw them in the trash, growling. "We need to find Rebekah's home."

--

It took a day. A day to find Rebekah's estate. My spy, Daniel, had searched the whole state in a matter of twelve hours and came back, bearing news.

"I found her estate, and you're not gonna like what I found; Mason was inside, no doubt Aiden and Dimitri is somewhere trapped in there too."

I was unnerved. My fears were unraveling, but I kept a strong face, patting Daniel on the shoulder giving him a smile. "Good work."

Later that day, I rounded up the pack. Ryder still stood as my beta, until we could figure out the deal with Mason. Everyone was silent, and I made a sigh.

"So," I say and everyone stands at attention. "Not only is Aiden missing, but so is Dimitri and Mason." Everyone mutters some profanities that deal with Mason being a traitor and I put my hand up as a motion to keep everyone silent. "I have only one request. Do not, under any circumstances, harm Mason. Instead, detain him. Bound him with rope, and we'll deal with him later. I have a request for the witch who resurrected him," I growled the last part, then I sighed and nodded. "Now. I need backup, maybe about 6 to 8 people. Who all will stand behind me?"

Ryder rose his hand beside me, & I saw from the corner of my eye that Anita rose hers too. Kaiden raises his hand, Scarlett raises hers, Daniel and Jarrod raise theirs and a two more, Vincent and Zu raise theirs.

I had my army. I smiled and dismissed everyone else. Ryder, Anita, Kaiden, Scarlett, Daniel, Jarrod, Vincent, & Zu walked up to me and we sat in a circle.

From there, we spoke of a plan.

"I'll walk the perimeter of the estate before I give the okay," I said. "When I give the signal, we charge into the house, full speed ahead." They nod. I point to Kaiden and Jarrod. "Kaiden and Jarrod, you two are gonna be carrying the rope that bounds Mason. He won't charge with Kaiden there, I'm sure of it," I said and they nod, agreeing. "Ryder, Anita," I look at the two and say, "you two will look for Paola."

"Got it," Ryder said and rubbed Anita's hand comfortingly.

I nod, before looking at Daniel and Scarlett. "You two will go get Dimitri and Aiden."

"Aye, aye," Scarlett says, making a mock salute. I chuckled.

"Zu," I looked at Vincent, "Vincent." I sighed. "You two are the stronger ones of the pack. You two will accompany me, in dealing with Rebekah."

Zu and Vincent nod. Finally, we have our plan.

"We'll go ahead tonight," I said. With that, we all got up to go prepare.

Rebekah is going down.

--

A/N: I'm wanting to finish this so bad!! Two in one day, maybe I'll go for three :) The next chapter is the battle. Then we have one more chapter, plus the epilogue.

Vote!!

- xSG